Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if she could just mind-control + paralyze everyone around her, then there was zero point to her pretending to be damsel in distress earlier. Just get it over with girl, we already know you're evil.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she gonna cut his neck a little while keep him freeze for 5 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if she could just mind-control + paralyze everyone around her, then there was zero point to her pretending to be damsel in distress earlier. Just get it over with girl, we already know you're evil.
She had to draw in the people to get close enough to brainwash That seems to need more intimacy.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes we know shes a sorc and so we should clump up and get close to her instead of shooting her from a distance or ambush her with bows

Dex-chan lover
"should I tell him that his wife is expecting another child before he jobs to death?" Is a crazy move imo

Dex-chan lover
so you have the high ground, see an enemy that can take control and manipulate your men and you decide to face her directly instead of using a bow?
I can understand the sentiment of "if there are enough men she won't be able to take care of them all" but he went in with 5 other guys
Her....fucking....back....was....exposed!!! When he saw her hand, it was from the damn back! He could have easily order a solider to snape her then and there.

This is the 2nd in command to the one person who let Olivia actually have some fun when fighting!? To the, previous, most feared order of knights in the region? Too much bullshit to make her seem more powerful than she really is.

Group Leader
i cant remember so we doing a 3 way fight is it? empire, holy nation, olivia's camp? idk what they called

Dex-chan lover
rkOkT7N.png

I never get the point of licking the blood off swords aside from flair. But imagine surviving the battle just to fight an incurable disease the rest of your life due to licking an infected person's blood. Good thing she didn't kill zombies.

I can't wait to see Olivia consecrate their land further by dyeing their Holy Land in their blood.

Dex-chan lover
ohh look, I know they focus their magic on the mark in their hand, that I'm looking without her notice, what should I do next? ofc go face to face... friggin really? even Olivia would be f*ck this and throws her a knife or a sword at her hand ffs

Users who are viewing this thread