Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Girl Set Loose in the Wild.

I'm liking this more and more, done bookmarking it.

that scene tho, oh shoot, you suddenly run and I accidentally cut of your feet but here you go.

I think the most disturbing part about this scene is the fact that what may come next is her ability to reattach body parts at-will.

You already know that she's probably going to injure her comrades accidentally. So, we'll have to see to know for sure, and the most disturbing possibility, you already know she's going to be a yandere—and that kid—someone help that child, because he's got the the attribute marked by a Yandere love interest.

I feel like this is Terra & General Celes rolled into one from FFVI + those dark shadowy girls. Heh. If the boyfriend runs, will she let him go or remove body parts to keep him at home and prevent him from getting hurt? (I just had a horrible thought of her like removing body parts and magically keeping them alive and then reattaching them as hoc/a la carte, or using some kind of magic to separate body parts temporarily or doing other terrifying things. Oh, bother… this story! 😅😂😂😂 It has self-directed imagery possibilities and I'm horrified by the prospects. Hopefully, she won't turn out too crazy… I hope…)

Fed-Kun's army
Murderous innocence huh. I guess she figured that he could regenerate his own legs by sticking them back together.

Aggregator gang
She definitely deserves a promotion after defeeting the spy although the intelligence unit guy was only half of what he could have been.

Please no romance, a child of death trying to find his foster father would be good

Double-page supporter
Glad that while her mores are different, she's not ignorant of things like betrayal, which protags are so often ignorant of thinking about.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just die from the massive shock and blood loss of having both feet cut off?
Oh who gives a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread