Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Kinda feel bad for the girl she was abandoned by her father figure without reason. Hmmm kinda like how my dad said he was going to the grocery store but never came back.....

Nah just kidding I just felt like it was the perfect place for that kind of joke

Dex-chan lover
"where are you zed...?" more like "where are you papa...?"

Dex-chan lover
"Where are you zed?"
Zed is following directly after why, who is after the ex. You will notice that you overshot when you encounter åh, as Zed appear before her.

o just couldnt care less, dropped like its hot

this turned into a flipping garbage long ago i just didnt notice cause of corona

Dex-chan lover
Wait until she learns the existence of libraries :000 lo/

This is great, she's indeed a one person army so finding someone to take care of the bureaucracy is perfect.
I'm getting some Tanya the Devil vibes from this without the isekai

I don't know if it is a tl error but should it be regiment instead of platoon? platoon seems kinda too small. perhaps company?

Dex-chan lover
And the similarities to "The Girl who ate a Death God" just keep on increasing. Definetly some heavy inspiration from that as there's too much stuff for it all to be a coincidence. I liked the tone of that better than this manga though.

Dex-chan lover
@Niralam Schera's madness was more of interesting read for me. This story is fine to I suppose, enough to make read the novel at least.

Users who are viewing this thread