Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

I really should have checked that content tag first, Threw me off so much when she straight up just got the dudes arm off and stabbed him in the back. Went from normal to kill em all in two seconds lol

This series reminded me of novel "the girl who ate death". Yes thisanga is adapted from novel too. Well the similarity is nostalgic

In fairness, in the US at lest we don't think of timezones as a matter of days, more a difference of a few hours

It's not about being entitled, it's the fact that everybody seemingly does it. For two straight days, there tends to be nothing to read because everybody is so busy pranking people. 2 straight days of getting your hopes up when one of your favorite series updated, only to be repeatedly rickrolled. If it was a more isolated thing it would even be a bit funny, but the joke gets played out almost immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Why all of these traductor cant make funny joke? It's not even a troll... it was obvious before even starting to read, and even after reading it to see the "joke" there is nothing funny.
Everyone does the same thing each year, at least try to do something original if you want to be funny.

Dex-chan lover
ah even if this has gore its not a tragedy or drama and i love that >w<. lighthearted but serious action manga

Stucked at home, during a pandemic, without a keyboard.

Somebody please! Give Dio a keyboard!!

Dex-chan lover
@A55mh : review for the novels in Amazon JP are mostly dissing it as plagiary work of The Girl Who Ate Death.

Group Leader
God, this one is so similar to novel called "The Girl Who Ate a Death God" , that it even feel rip off. This one is kind of a tone down version of "The Girl Who Ate a Death God". Still "The Girl Who Ate a Death God" is better.

Im waiting for this to ramp up when we see her on the field more, it had a few snippets so far but is taking its time getting to the good stuff right now

Dex-chan lover
The next 2 chapters would be full of the war, not enough Olivia :<

Ahhhh I need the time stone >.>

Users who are viewing this thread