Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku

Group Leader
@grom For the French version, I am the one who cuts them into several parts voluntarily because I work alone.

Hopefully the french uploads put this on the map for an english translator, if only i could read french... the premise from what i can gather visually looks interesting.

Edit: 15 days later and it finally happens, cant wait for more!

As somebody who's read the novel (two volumes out atm), here's a description:

Olivia is picked up by a death god, Z, deep in the forest as a child and trained by him in combat for reasons unknown. One day, Z disappears, leaving behind a letter instructing Olivia to head to the Kingdom along with a sword bearing the qualities of a death god's weapon. Thus, the girl lacking in common sense, knowledge, and normalcy sets off to join the army.

Again another promising fantasy series that's gonna die because MC isn't male and most japanese people like male mc with harem in fantasy worlds scenarios.

Gao

The description sounds nice enough ill check this out

Aggregator gang
I like how she's treating the shit like the shit they're even if it's going overboard
Me gusta

Whats with manga artist and their fetish for armpits? Ive literally seen like hundreds of mangas with female characters raising their arms to show their pits. Like really. Im not against those fetishes but im just wondering why though.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this Olivia based on Olivia from Rage of Bahamut? They have similar designs in the cover art.
Olivia.%28Shingeki.no.Bahamut%29.full.2240842.png

Up until now the "i don't know common sense" trope was just mc getting very powerful and doesn't realize it, or how his common strength is unordinary, but never this brutal "i'm told they're shit so i would just kill them since it's in my common sense"
I'm looking forward to this

NANI? This was a manga. I've got this image downloaded from pixiv but I never knew it was from an actual series

Users who are viewing this thread