Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 45 - The Azure Knight

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation!

Even tho I like J-novel, compared to many other publishers. The way their license works usually means that even though they will try to catch up quick but if any snag comes along they will stop until they can come to a new agreement with the Japanese publisher. Or so I've read about how J-novel operate. It's a book-per-book licenses rather than full series.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation!

Even tho I like J-novel, compared to many other publishers. The way their license works usually means that even though they will try to catch up quick but if any snag comes along they will stop until they can come to a new agreement with the Japanese publisher. Or so I've read about how J-novel operate. It's a book-per-book licenses rather than full series.
Typically they get a license for every volume that's published at the time they pick up a license, and then it goes volume-to-volume... which for some reason typically means around a 6 month delay after a volume releases in JP before it starts up in JNC pre-pubs. At least, that seems to be the case for Light Novels. It's rather annoying!

I didn't realize they picked up the manga version of this.

Dex-chan lover
Typically they get a license for every volume that's published at the time they pick up a license, and then it goes volume-to-volume... which for some reason typically means around a 6 month delay after a volume releases in JP before it starts up in JNC pre-pubs. At least, that seems to be the case for Light Novels. It's rather annoying!

I didn't realize they picked up the manga version of this.

They've already published several volumes of this manga's light novel as well!

Users who are viewing this thread