Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 31 - In the Shadows of Arlen

Dex-chan lover
Although it's quite understandable why people are turned off by the fanservice, this is actually a surprisingly solid series. Glad I gave this a chance.

Dex-chan lover
not because it has tits or sex it can't be good, right?.

Dex-chan lover
a small amount of fanservice to keep ppl keen on this good job =3 that CLOSE UP was done perfectly

Dex-chan lover
The story is progressing in a good and comfortable way, I think the only drawback is that this story is monthly the time between chapter is big that makes the chapter seems short sometimes, welp i do think it is the best way for the author to do his work right with this level of art weekly would be tiring.

Great chapter this month, Kai sure has grown a lot, I don't see that nervous boy anymore and his thought process is refined too, he is using his gullible looks for his advantage and can take decisions on the spot ( well sure that he is in this situation because he got caught in the queens rhythm, but you can't expect him to play well against someone like that, the Ara-Ara i strong in that one ).

Ah.. one more thing, the doctor is the culprit, it is as obvious as our little reverse trap.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder he was confidant. That's some hella good backup.

Bet the dealer is the Doctor. Also, that's some strong back up there.

Dex-chan lover
Solid action/plot and solid PLOT. I don't know how anyone can complain 😆
And I like how he has two as back up, better then the princess.
If the dealer is the doctor I think that was too easy.

What's better than a battle buttler and better than a battle maid? A battle buttler and battle maid set!

amazing chapter as usual

Also another 1 month of waiting, as usual 😰😰😰😰😰😰

the doc was mentioned a few times..... shes suspicious. Maybe shes that chick in the sabbath even

ZcRg9FW.png

Users who are viewing this thread