Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 31 - In the Shadows of Arlen

Fed-Kun's army
uh woah, the couple became his subordinates? Kai has become quite something now

Dex-chan lover
This arc feels a bit rushed. Like, he JUST got to the academy, and he's already nearly done with finding clues? A few chapters of school shenanigans wouldn't have hurt.

Also, can we just skip to revealing that Noel is a girl? It's so obvious with how the artist draws.

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy
once the mermaid's blood shit is taken care of, there will probably be like, half a chapter of shenanigans. Maybe a whole chapter if we're SUUUUUUUUUPER lucky.

also this is the least anime tiddy in a chapter of this yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Chocolat BADASS Personal Guards, considering what we have seen they are probably some of the strongest people around him aside from him in Deity Form.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, black haired elf doctor with large boobs who sees to all the students in the school? 9/10 chance that she was the mystery cult leader in the last chapter.

I mean I don't know for certain but
It's totally the doctor I'm calling it

Fed-Kun's army
@useruser

Yeah, she is the one who have contact with the male and female side, so makes sense she gives the "medicine" to the students. So she s suspect Nº1

Gotta get me some of those dwarven tiddies aagh, bless

Hmm...it might not be the doctor...The chaos cult leader seems to have much longer hair but then again it could a wig...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this chapter felt so underwhelming to me.
I was hoping we'd get to see the main guy pick up some clues as he's picking up some new skills during class/training, instead it looks like all he did to investigate was directly ask everyone he met about it until he got told to stop asking questions, what was the point of concealing his investigation from the start?
Here's hoping there's more to this arc than "the school nurse did it" or something daft like that ... Art and costumes looking even more gorgeous than usual, loving the new outfits for the returning characters.

Users who are viewing this thread