Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 33 - Kai and Grey

Double-page supporter
"That's how it is to live a life of consequence."

I never thought I'd see a line like that in an Isekai, Elf Sasha is truly wise.

Dex-chan lover
Those last few pages successfully filled the "holy mother of god that's lewd" quota for the chapter, and then some. Also, Kai is such a smooth liar that it's hilarious. I'm sure his totallynotagirlindisguise roommate already caught on.

Dex-chan lover
so each chapter quota:
Lewd scene (Check),
Kai wondering about his right to disguise as Grey (Check),
Royal appearance (Check)
Kai reference to his part-time jobs (Check)

Dex-chan lover
I love this protag. Hero we need.
Probably surpassed the legend he is hiding behind yet crushed by it's weight.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I binged the manga a few months ago, and after catching up, it's hard to keep track of all the characters in this arc while waiting a month for a chapter. I'll need to reread.

Dex-chan lover
dam, Kai as grey is suck a badass. not sure id his original personality or Grey persona is his true self

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck i catched up! welp! time to forget about this manga for months again!

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer agree, and while he is at it, he should try to find a way to less rely on the breast-sucking, I mean to draw out a little power without doing that. FFS, in the midst of battles and he still need to do that every single time, as if he would always get a chance to suck it, geez.

@MavB_Ver He should invent baby bottles. Faster and you don't need to put the girl in danger to suck her tits in the middle of a battle.

Dex-chan lover
The author was so interested in telling a story and developing his characters he almost forgot the smut. That's the most important part.

Double-page supporter
Like @xXPenisXx said, those last pages were to remind you that this manga is about sucking t!ts, so don't be mislead by the plots and conspiracies, friends !

Users who are viewing this thread