Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 45 - Rubian and Arlen

Dex-chan lover
so this one is light elemental I guess...?

what's the list so far? kinda forgot actually... I remember the girl before this is water is all...

was there ice? the dwarf? first girl?

Fed-Kun's army
I knew the doctor was shady, with hints that she might have been the one behind the "goddess" mask in the orgies... And then I was surprised when Celestia was revealed as the mastermind.

Except she isn't. It was the doctor all along. With some luck, the pacing of the revelation and Celestia's struggles mean that she won't get away with it.

well, i wasn't expecting the lasers, aaaaaaand of course the doctor was the evil one, no one saw that coming

btw no162_92, no. no ice so far, in order we had lightning, fire, water, wind and light

Dex-chan lover
@InsectoidMaster She should be make to cough up everything she knows first. There ought to be infiltrators outside of the academy that have to be found and eliminated. The aftermath of this incident should be interesting, though I'm not sure how much of it would be shown.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt short.

Oh well, i already knew this arc was the weak one, but i think this situation may be salvageable, as much as i want the bitch doctor dead (totally caught by surprise of her being evil, totally not sarcasm) i think it would be interesting that she goes free, it would create another foil to the hate accumulated in this arc and have a possible good cathartic moment in the future.

Sure at least her true nature could be revealed, so we won't stay with the feeling of anything accomplished... more than just a new pair of tits, not that i am complaining, Noel has a beautiful one.

But the light power is neat, he made swiss cheese of the golems like they were nothing. pretty broken. And speaking of broken, maybe it is because they only used dinky rifles but those golems clearly are more powerful than current modern weaponry, magic doesn't seem to be the losing side of the argument ( i am not counting the ambrosia power, because that is the literal power of god... BOOBS)

Dex-chan lover
im on pg 12 and damn....this is weak, weak as fuck, u gonna have the big brain and balls to not make the nurse the evil chick when 95% of ppl assumed she was the evil bitch when she was first introduced and then it turns out it wasnt her, but now it really was her? pff weak, disappointed

Aggregator gang
Caaaaaaalled it! Doc was obviously the mastermind. But man, it's been what, a year? Maybe more? Boy, was that prediction worth the wait!

Double-page supporter
Whaaat? The nurse was actually evil all along? I certainly didn't see that coming. Not like it didn't happen in Qwaser, too, or anything...

Good lord, this arc absolutely refuses to end.

Users who are viewing this thread