Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - A New Witness

Dex-chan lover
I kinda heard about the Amber trial ridiculousness, but didn't really pay attention to it. Did that really happened?
Not exactly this but very similar!! :pacman: :pacman: Here's a clip of her lawyer asking a question and then objecting to the answer even tho he asked the question.

EDIT: To clarify, it's towards the middle of the video 0:33

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What Doronea did was still incredibly stupid, that could have ended very badly, but I'm glad they didn't drag it out any longer This villain of the week (not a literal week but I'm sure people get what I mean lol) fell apart real quick which I think is to the detriment to the arc but its better then it moving slow the month wait is already rough as is wish these more then just 30 pages. This isn't to say the arc was bad by any means the whole people being suspicious of our Gray's Id is a good ongoing plot point and should be an on going worry going forward.

Dex-chan lover
Not nearly what she deserves, but JUSTICE IS SERVED REGARDLESS, WHORE! This took too long to resolve, but damn if it doesn't feel good knowing that worthless elf is being dragged through the mud. Based slave trader ratting her out. That shock twist was hilarious, mostly because I forgot who the old lady was until it was stated, but they lied through their teeth in court so hard. This intense feeling of satisfaction is why I love this story, even during its slow and slogging moments.

Double-page supporter
For all her initial intelligence when she was first introduced, elf lawyer was pretty stupid. She could have at least kept her position and avoided getting arrested had she just curbed her debaucherous sexual urges for one night or at the very least took into consideration that a lot people knew where Doronea was going. Now curious if elf lawyer's skilled and deadly maid follower is going to make a future appearance.

Dex-chan lover
If you measured a manga's success or popularity by the quantity and quality of boobs it has, this would only be second to Parallel Paradise. Author needs to setup up his game.
Im sorry but no, there is a lot more manga out there with more booba (To Love Ru, for instance). But in term of plot (not "PLOT"), this is the best one so far.

Dex-chan lover
For all her initial intelligence when she was first introduced, elf lawyer was pretty stupid. She could have at least kept her position and avoided getting arrested had she just curbed her debaucherous sexual urges for one night or at the very least took into consideration that a lot people knew where Doronea was going. Now curious if elf lawyer's skilled and deadly maid follower is going to make a future appearance.
I guess what did her in was her sincere belief that after all that planning she simply could not fail. She had power, money and position so I guess that gave birth to quite the arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
What Doronea did was still incredibly stupid, that could have ended very badly, but I'm glad they didn't drag it out any longer This villain of the week (not a literal week but I'm sure people get what I mean lol) fell apart real quick which I think is to the detriment to the arc but its better then it moving slow the month wait is already rough as is wish these more then just 30 pages. This isn't to say the arc was bad by any means the whole people being suspicious of our Gray's Id is a good ongoing plot point and should be an on going worry going forward.
Yes, what Doronea did is stupid, but what Doris did is even more stupid. Doronea is a princess from another country. If they know Doronea died in Albion, it will sour their diplomatic relationship. In fact, I'm not surprised if Doronea's brother changing side to Dhala and start a war against Albion.

Dex-chan lover
This arc was so dumb. Oh well, at least it's over. Justice served, but I'd rather have seen the elf get the orc treatment that she loved inflicting on others so much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread