Shinju no Nectar

Dex-chan lover
I find it fascinating how they are trying to pit magic vs technology when they are literally one in the same.
Unless biologically otherwise - i.e. pure, unmodified evolutionary based - any and all abilities or powers are technology. "Artificial", while technically meaning "man (meaning human, meaning homo sapien) made" can just as easily be taken as "intelligent design" which would extend to any and all intelligent species, or entities. Meaning artificial constructs, i.e. technology, not being limited to humans, would define magic as either evolutionary biology or artificial technology.

Basically, these "so called" 'gods' are just a hyper-advanced species that either evolved on the planet first, or arrived there in the early developmental phase of the other species there and shared some of their technologies.
So the one guy's argument against magic is the most backwards and idiotic thing I can imagine at this time. Just because HE doesn't understand or comprehend it, doesn't mean other "mortals" could not if they had the opportunity to study it...

/End rant

Fed-Kun's army
@cowofjustice Well, I'm certainly not. MC is already fragile enough without Ambrosia, there's plent of ways to put him in danger without the need to wank on science for that.

Yet another "magical powers from royal boobs"... seemingly from a team that specialozes in the concept.

Is this what they call "déjà vu"? It feels like Seikon no Qwaser all over again... :u
But WAIT..! It's an isekai this time and.. It actually have a plot..? Rather than being just about breast sucking..? Is this even possible?! This can't be, right?! RIGHT?!
But It actually is, and the art is pretty good too! o:
Sasha was way cuter though

Double-page supporter
for what ever reason, when I move from chapter 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 mangadex, freezes my firefox and makes the memory its running (typically around 400,000k) jump to 1 to 4 million?

Dex-chan lover
>Magic power from breast feeding? That reminds me of that Seikon no Qwaser crap.
Looks up author.
>Called it.

Looked up the latest vol (vol 5) and it seems to have an extra chapter. Not sure if the extra is ch 18 (a side story) though and they just renumbered the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread