Shinju no Nectar

Dex-chan lover
If you look past the strange sexy plot device, the story and character development are actually pretty amazing. Also, the strange sexy plot device just makes it that much better :) I give this series a 10/10!

Got 4 chapters in.

It's about a useless beta male mc with confidence issue that became strong because he sucks girl's milk and flattered like a cuck because he got praised a little. Also both the girl who gives mc milk and the mc guy is horrifyingly naive, which makes their kindness ended up killing people. So they are both evil that is disguised in kindness. Definitely not a read for adults, probably for youngsters that are still quite naive and doesn't really mind realistic common sense so I give it 2/10 as an adult, for horrible personality starts and characters mindset.

You guys are welcome to change my mind by pointing out which chapter the mc got cool, practical, and strong on his own. I lost interest with 4 chapters in because I can tell the character developments in gonna be too slow.

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE.

You friend is the one really losing here because not only the story gets really good and the mc do things without the power of the magic boobs all the time and every new arc builds an amazing world, i can understand your disgust with the so-called "beta mc" but Kai even still being shy in many parts is a daring character that in the majority of the parts of the story resolve things with tactics and ingenuity, but one part you are right the story progresses slowly sometimes but in the case of this manga is necessary evil because this artist likes to create his world and not only draw it on sand.

And the most important part... BOOBS. I mean did you see the work of this artist? This guy KNOWS how to draw his girls.
Give it a chance read at least until the end of the first arc, the battle of the Dhala fortress if until there you don't like it... well yeah you won't like the rest. But i will repeat you are losing.

How many more girls you think will be in the harem

Each power seems to be an elemental mythical being from different cultural folkore and each girl seems to be from a different race also that race emulates that gods culture for example.

think first girls race is demon her race emulates Indians and the god is indra.

Next is dwarf race who emulates arabs the being us efreet.

Next is mermaid race that seems to emulate Greeks and I think the god is Poseidon.

Now we are in the elf race they seem to be using Japanese culture with kimonos my guess the god will be susanoo with power of wind.

Only races I see left are animal people and I think dark elves my be a separate race.

@alacaelum IS THE MC WILL BECOME INVINCIBLE ?? IMMORTAL LIKE A GOD ??? IF NO THAT STORY IS JUST PATHETIC !!!!! WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER '' HUMAN'' WITH POWERS !!!!! IF HE NOT BECOME THE STRONGEST OF ALL IS BETTER FOR THIS MANGAKA TO STOP SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would be nice if he, I don't know, sucked some loli tit, and busted a nut on the entire enemy's army
not a getting-your-ass-kicked-by-some-dudes-with-a-pistol nut
but an I'm-adding-a-loli-to-my-harem kind of nut

As much as I like the art, and the story, I'm quite bothered by the fact that he has all these all-mighty tits to suck on, but he can barely manage to get the blood flowing through his prick to cough a blank at best.

Dex-chan lover
This starts getting pretty good once the MC gets into his badass persona. The author does a good job at making him a decent strategist that also uses OP powers sometimes. Art is obviously very good (dem tiddies).

I don't really feel much chemistry between the MC and the girls though, which is my one complain. The assassin and his cool waifu are a much better couple than the MC with any of the girls. It feels like MC barely interacts with them unless it's for plot (or PLOT) reasons, so I'm not really feeling it.

Also, the main heroine is the only one who had her tiddies sucked more than once. Which is a shame. The big draw of this mango is some tiddy sucking, but we got a 3rd girl before the MC could even get to know 2nd girl's tiddies better. What's the point of making his harem grow so fucking fast when he can't even take his time to enjoy the ones he already conquered? Lame.

Wow, the author and artist worked as a pair on Seikon no Qwaser?

No wonder this manga is all about milking the female characters.
That manga focused almost entirely on breast milk.

@Livamyyo thanks for the laugh, your comment/analysis goes pretty well with your profile pic, something something like a "tiddy sommelier".

Users who are viewing this thread