Shinju no Nectar

I have read enough ecchi and this just doesn't do it for me. I just dislike the "Summoning a hero" thing in general as its been overused and things just get cliché

Wow a manga with all ecchi, sex violence and smut that ISN'T spammed with 1 star ratings....Guess I'll give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
Same author of Seikon no Qwaser, I knew it that I see this breast sucking before.
I'm just guessing here, but I guess is a story with a decent lore, and a lot of boob powerup in the way?

well the art is quite interesting so maybe if I tried to ignoring all the boobs business this can be good, for an isekai anyway.

Aggregator gang
if this is going to become one of those stories where the author just kills off characters as brutally as possible just for kicks then, yeah Ima lose interest. somwhere along the way here we lost the whole "breast milk gives you super powers" plot thread and the story hasn't gotten better from there.

Dex-chan lover
15 chapters in, and it's Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari, but the rings are titties.

Nope

cheap drama, one time used characters, predictable plot, hollow characters, shallow storyline

this isn't dark, this is cringe

Dex-chan lover
Well this just got CUHRAZEE.
d00.jpg

you can look at the views per chapter just drop as this arc went on, the interest in the story just died.

Power Uploader
The monthly release has ruined this manga, the current arc is kinda boring, but I was never hear for the story tbh, I already expected the story to be shit since its the same author as Seikon no Qwaser, but it had some more potential, sad that it was all ruined by the monthly release.

Idk how this story is going but I hope there’s polygamy in this world so MC can marry both the princess otherwise I’m gona rage

@Arin-san Please tell me when having more time to create chapters has made any manga worse. Art isn't all that great now, it would only get worse if the artist had to rush even more. Story-wise, it's almost your usual isekai harem trash but on a slightly grander scale, so I'm hoping the author will explore the politics a bit more to make it stand out, so hopefully a little extra time helps to sort it out some more. If you're too impatient, just drop it man.

I wonder how many more elements theres left seems each kingdom has ambresia not sure if its listed the kingdoms

Think we have 5 elements so far of lightning fire water wind and ice

All I can imagine that they can still do is earth metal light and darkness maybe a plant one aswell

We've gotten actual effing now in the series wondering when he makes the harem official

Users who are viewing this thread