Shinju no Nectar

Calling it a blood orgy makes me nostalgic for the goth hangout in highschool....

Dex-chan lover
Read about 20 chapters. The various technical aspects are quite satisfying, but the military tactics are bright yellow pile of steaming shit posing as gold, so its super cringe to read at times.

Given the first few chapters you wouldn't think it gets as good as it does, the character development in particular.

Good story for now 7/10
characters 7.5/10
titties 10/10
orgy 10/10

this manga has a pretty good potential so i will stick with it and i don't have better ecchi manga anyways.
and to be fair it also has good action and an interesting characters development and it takes the story priority over the stupid harem stuff that most do, but this is different.

The only thing I need now is for Kai to understand he has pull with these women. He doesn't need to become a fuck boi but remove that dense and self loathing part of him when it comes to ladies. You can't still be that way 4 harem members in especially when the basis of them joining is tit sucking.

Dex-chan lover
Does someone know where i can find raws of the volumes? I want to see if there is bonus in the volumes, i really liked the bonus images that Seikon no Qwaser had i wanted to see if this one has it too.

WHY ARE THEY KISSING?? IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUCKING TITS FOR TAKING AMBROSIA POWER!!

Guys chill, just wait maybe they wanted to tease the tit sucking for the next chapter and Noel's kiss is just because of her feelings for Kai, well i hope that they don't abandon the good ol tit sucking thing too.

So basically, each girl has a different type of titty juice that turns the MC into a demigod, this shit is wack as fuk but entertaining too.

Power Uploader
Only one chapter each month? Is it a monthly manga or is it just the translator? If it's the translator then please someone else pick it up.

Power Uploader
The fact that this is a monthly manga is so sad. It's sad because this manga is so fuckin good. When's the last time an ecchi manga hyped me up this much? Maybe Parallel Paradise and Highschool DxD, but I've read hundreds of Ecchi manga, this one stands out definitely. I've finally found out a manga that can compete with DxD. The story in this manga is so good, the politics, why the fuck isn't this animated? This still doesn't have an anime but Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi does have an anime? That edgy trash has an anime but this doesn't? Man, the rating in this manga is too low.

TITTIES PARADISE
If you love boobs then you come to the right place.
If you have milking fetish then you truly come to the right place.
If you horny for jpg then you absolutely come to the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread