Shinka no Mi - Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty

And Endgame could just have been a synopsis on the Marvel homepage

"Thanos destroys the stones and the heroes kill him. Then 5 years pass. Antman comes back. The heroes go back in time, find the stones and restore the snapped half of the world but past!Thanos comes through and they fight. Tony sacrifices and Avengers win."

In a story, how is much more important than the what.

Double-page supporter
@Geohie
I'm not a fan of superhero movies, so that was a swing and a miss.

If you're gonna make me wait three months for a chapter, the chapter better be worth it.

That's the only reason people still put up with the absurd delays of Berserk. Every chapter of that manga is substantial.

Dex-chan lover
Ohuhhhh.... Congrats King for your deserving Get Well soon...

I like this king... His dream of placing a bath house around the world, should ignite the needs of shared bath house

Dex-chan lover
Turning curses into bluffs? That's an interesting way of standing out.

So the "Eternal Sleep" turns to "Benefits of a glorious sleep". Some of us need that.

@KingRagnarok150
As far as I am aware he hasn't been killed in the novel yet, atleast not in what has been translated yet. However
those slave bangles on some of the heroes, primarily his friends, have been removed and then to keep it secret they have had them put back on by MC so that it is MC they are linked to instead of the mage next to the emperor

His wish for the reward was "can I go in to bath with you king-sama!? ♥♥♥"... How bold of you, Seiichi.

This manga really is just so silly but lucky (?) for me I don't exactly demand that manga has to make.. even a lick of sense.

Dex-chan lover
Anime was announced for this series, maybe now we're going to get more chapters, is up to 27.2 at raws

When will we have next chapter? Raw has gone upto 29.1 chapters but we are still waiting for ch 20? Someone pls update it already !!!

Whim on translates on a whim, and drops it just as suddenly it seems

Users who are viewing this thread