Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda
I find that hard to believe with the little bit about the heroes being forced to commit suicide, maybe they told them they would get isekaid back to their world, via knife kun

Dex-chan lover
BS!!! TO THE MAX!

What's with that "Demon lord slain, happily ever after" crap? That's saying "NOW F*** OFF, LOSER!"

Double-page supporter
page 17: Kaiser empire

... I see (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

TTX

page 15
E15.png
I don't need it for now
maybe later??

Dex-chan lover
pg15 "sorry I don't need it for now"

so you might need those later?

Does anyone know what chapter the manga is to the web novel or light novel?

Dex-chan lover
@boag I don't think they bother with even that much of a lie in that country.
They basically put all the heroes under a slave contract, for their "protection" (supposedly), before letting them leave the castle. So they can just tell them to die after the job is done.

Group Leader
This chapter kind of reminded me of this collection of one-shots, if anybody recalls the name of it, one of which was about the Hero returning home after the war, having a kind of awkward reunion with neighbors he hasn't seen in years, before
returning to the capital for a loveless marriage with the princess, before being dispatched to the frontlines of every other war for like the next three years, where he dies to an random arrow in a volley?

Aggregator gang
@38484383 Chapter 31 of the web novel....starting from when he follows altria san to give her the ring.
the chapter are pretty long, I just found too...

Dex-chan lover
"You can get hungry even if you are depressed" - indeed the opposite is also true, you can get (feel) depressed because you are hungry and don't know it.

So another MC who is afraid of his own powers and is a wuss about getting more power. And hates to show it off, AND thinks his lady friend is an "EX-gorilla" when all that is, is really a human coating to hide her true self. Dude has so many flaws its killing the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread