Shinmai Ossan Bouken-sha, Saikyou paati ni shinu hodo kitae rarete Muteki ni naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Strongest E-Rank in History

Group Leader
Elmo-Flames-Meme.jpg

I.....

was not expecting another release today.......

Let alone all the chapters up to the raws........

Please take care of your health first......

Thank you very much I guess.... ya

I hope the MC doesn't end up getting overconfident to the point that it bites him in the ass later. I really like this MC, but every time he's all "I'm pretty strong!" I get haunted by visions of manga I've read in the past with a similar setup. I enjoy the fact that it barely took him any time at all to come to the realization that he's strong; I just don't think there's any reason to make it go to his head like so many others have.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like now story is going to be shifting towards traveling to certain places & doing S rank things on low rated objectives in ridiculous fashion. Should be fun but I do hope there will be more character development for Rick. Holy content overload. Was not expecting this much before my day ended. Thanks for the mass release & for the translations.

Group Leader
@Guytsu
I think it's kind of ironic, because other people were berating him for not knowing his strength, and his teachers are on the record as saying his humility is his strong point. I feel like it would be... an interesting characterization if he got cocky, but tbh I can't see it going that way. But, I guess we'll see! :)

Aggregator gang
the raws have now been caught up to. now this will probably be monthly. or whenever the next raws come out

Wonder why they would want to mess with a sleeping dragon? Hope they will clarify this in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Well it seems like there's proper progress. Im guessing 35ish chapters mabey 50

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot moves so fast, is this a monthly manga? I don't think there will be many chapters if it stays like this, that's surprising when the first 10 chapters were so slow.
There's also the possibility the manga doesn't end when they find the 6 jewels and fight the bad guy, maybe there's some kind of reset/time travel/etc, it would fit the 10 slow introdutory chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread