Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1 - The Country in Which the Strong Congregate (pt. …

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, there's something there, plot moves too fast, from legend to something the strongest party is after and now two jewels in few chapters, plot starts after they find all jewels and beat the bad guy or this is just some promotional stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and also the translation note at the end, I always find it interesting

Dex-chan lover
Da hell is this arc a copy paste of the latter half of Dragon Quest XII where they need the orbs to get to a flying continent?

Double-page supporter
Let me guess he is fake and he is gonna get rekt by rick or his team and if he is real i wonder if he is good at fisting😏, and thanks for the chapter!!

Group Leader
@insert_name

The Japanese title given to Alexander is 拳王, literally "fist" and "king". I thought about editing it so that it read better in English, but if you look at the belt on page 12, it literally says "FISTKING". So at that point I was like... well, if you say so author.

Fed-Kun's army
@azhuresky
That means nothing. Better take advice from the gods of dubbing at 4Kids, the people who see a person take rice, make it into a rice ball and then called it a jelly donut.

P.S. Please don't do that. It was a joke. I eternally hate 4Kids for that stupid shit.

Dex-chan lover
It's just your usual web magazine schedule (.1/.2/.3) shenanigan.

Users who are viewing this thread