Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 56 - The Dragon's Whim

Dex-chan lover
How does that curse like mark help her survive? Just a warning signal for dragons?
Probably slowly turning her into a dragon or a vessel to host a dragon.

You can see the man seems like conversing with someone else. I don't think he is in telepathic call. Most probably a Dragon King lives inside a host.

Dex-chan lover
The anime is good unlike my boi new gate. Rip
2xd5c6.jpg
It wasn't that bad. It wasn't great, but it was a masterpiece compared to the adaptation of My Isekai Life.

Double-page supporter
jfc.
That being said, the author could've gone harder. The transition from grief to interrogation was a touch too quick.
I don't think she's transitioned quickly as much as I think she's still in shock, long before grief could even sink in. It's just so sudden, it hasn't truly sank in that her family is unrecoverably dead yet. Her questions and behaviors are more becoming of someone who's so hyped up on adrenaline that the processing of grief is yet to come, like the survivor of a bombing.

Dex-chan lover
time for rick to deal out punishment. no doubt godrick over there will have a gem too

Fed-Kun's army
Rip, what a travesty that was. Also what they did to Schnee, she was the only character that was using the light novel character design while everyone else was using the manga designs.
its true but manga designs is not that bad, just the anime character model designs suck.

Dex-chan lover
its true but manga designs is not that bad, just the anime character model designs suck.
I prefer the manga designs, the light novel designs are souless. That's why I'm pissed that they used Schnee's light novel design.

Dex-chan lover
Oho, another as*hole who think "just think meeting me the same as getting hit by a natural disaster".

Bet he died a miserable death

Dex-chan lover
Cant remember if we have gotten this info, but how old is Angelica even? She said she was a little older when Lynette said she was 7 years old and we now know that Lynette is only 19.

Dex-chan lover
alright so that's her story. did anyone else know she was 19 this whole time? i thought she'd be much older but holy fuck i can't believe how young she is. if they did mention her age before i guess i just forgot.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there should be more to all this.
Like, her having a Trauma related to dragons is understandable but she barely even saw a dragon when all this happened.
You would expect her to have had to watch a dragon burn everything down for 4 hours straight or something.

Dex-chan lover
I thought so too. She recovered far too quick, considering how traumatic that incident was supposed to be for her. Especially for a 7 years old. But maybe that was intentional so that the sad scene wouldn't be too long.
:huh:
Feels more like it hasn't fully set in yet what happened. She's smart so she figured out what happened logically, but it looks so unreal that she hasn't caught up emotionally. Including the fact that the body was just charcoal so that had a diminished shock factor to it.

Users who are viewing this thread