Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 12 Year Late Start

Fed-Kun's army
@tahzib
Sheesh, way to be rude.
If you actually read the announcements, maybe you would know that a new API was on its way.
The site didn't even stop working for a long time, only for probably two weeks.

Fed-Kun's army
Love his mentors, they look nice. Also cannot believe MC didn't suspect that he'd be a little more powerful than he'd imagined after training with a GOLD slime bag, when the exam's was a GREEN one. SSS vs F

cannot. load. image.
What's with mangadex recently? This site is turning into a reference source due to how slow it is making it necessary to read the manga ANYWHERE else. It's like the slowest manga site out there.

Aggregator gang
Its sorta confusion.. Why is he getting trained by what looks like the demon lords castle,, and why does he have a dark elf following him calling him master.

and yeah, he really doesnt know how to hold back

Dex-chan lover
God I really fucking hope we won't get this "I'm not this strong..." bullshit until the end. Character development, please exist

Dex-chan lover
Finally someone close to my age who doesn't get turned into a damn teen or instantly gets turned into a model looking op cheat character. Bro earned his strength.

Dex-chan lover
“of course, compared to Arisa, there are some parts that aren’t quite as good” BRO in what category does the big tiddy melanated elf murdermaid lose to that receptionist

get your eyes checked

Dex-chan lover
I have to reread this cause it's been way too long, why does this MC not have an idea of world logic and expectations? He only started training with the out of worlders on strength. So he should know how amazing that magic was and acknowledge that they are weak compared to his masters....

I really hate when they get lazy to make these MC's naive.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh wow, another fantasy world set-up where MC goes overpowered and beats common sense/common ground"

megumin.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta love that his adventurer outfit looks like a late 70's B-tier superhero uniform. I keep expecting to see ads for a live action version with David Hasselhoff playing him...

Dex-chan lover
What an obnoxiously contrived setup. I hate characters who have no idea how strong they are when they very clearly should. This guy was a clerk two years ago and met adventurers constantly, but has no scale of how strong an E-rank is. He also has no idea he can crush slime bags and explode the arena with his bare hands, but surely that strength would've been made apparent in his training so long as he wasn't just sitting in a magical metal box that he couldn't break. Heck, he even knows in the flashback a slimebag can apparently take a dragon's tooth and survive. I guess he just forgot. He keeps comparing the world and people around him to his party, which you could maybe use as an excuse if there was even a hint that his party was lying to him about their strength or keeping him in the dark but it is public knowledge the party he trained with is the strongest on the continent.

it's such a stupid fucking setup. It makes the mc look like he's an absolute idiot and the only reason I can think of for writing it this way is so you have an excuse to explain the world to the audience. If you have to make your MC have as much knowledge of his own world as someone who just got isekai'd into it yesterday, you've fucked up. That's not a character, it's a wall of meat.

Users who are viewing this thread