Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Uninvited 23 People

Dex-chan lover
9 chapters already translated but these are slowly uploaded... urgh i hate waiting each day by day for translations..... Thanks translator for translating...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
So now those people come in and the losers’ excuse will be he was “saved.” Brilliant, this whole thing is gonna be everyone underestimating the MC, even himself. It’s fine when a cute little protagonist does it, because he’s been isolated with no common sense, but a middle aged guy in his thirties? He’d be beyond an idiot to not recognize how strong he is.

Fed-Kun's army
What an idiotic family. They wont live long at this rate. I kinda pity them more than mc

thanks for the chapter ^^

Suddenly....Last boss appear out of nowhere(for those black suit guy) 😁

can his senpai tell him already that he is stronger than most ppl outside the party or something like that .
really hope the oldman arent some idiot dense protag ,😩

Why are people bitching? If you don't like it drop the manga and don't comment.

It will give you lesser stress.

Ugh. . . Why can't the MC be just a little bit more composed? He's no different from all the other isekais. I hoped his age and admin experience would have made him more calm-minded.

Dex-chan lover
Are those the Four Heavenly Kings of the Demon King Army or something cliché like that

This series is sort of like One Punch Man. People that don't like it should just f off.

Users who are viewing this thread