Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Face of a Changed Man

@simcacwan Agreed that kind of thing should only be until he knowingly fights his first "strong" enemy. After that he has to have a fair amount of confidence or it's ONLY annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
@simcacwan i would think that if everyone that traimed u was s+ rank to the point where even their maid was a s rank then u would faster be overconfident rather than lacking confidence

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO she threw that twerp into the ceiling HAHAHA man I miss people being thrown into the ceilings shits hilarious, the only time I remember that being common was in beelzebub series OTL wish it happened more often

@krispy well if you're beaten down just about everyday for two years without anyone else as a scale you would be lacking confidence too. That's just how things works. That's why after training you should test your might with someone of your same level to gauge your improvement but maybe they never did that for him?

Fed-Kun's army
The MC better not keep thinking he's weak after one shotting this A rank guy

Fed-Kun's army
I'm using that last page as a wallpaper....

@Kaiju
He'll come up with some bullshit excuse as to why he easy beat the guy just you watch....

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
"it feel like we've been in this situation for 2 month"
time is relative

And now... After what the maid has said & what happened to Lolotto, our MC will kick that big headed arrogant generic noble dood.
And that small garbo noble got thrown upward by the maid is hilarious XD

Users who are viewing this thread