Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Face of a Changed Man

@icam98
Nope, this guy worked at the guild reception , he should know what he or others are capable of. He destroyed that slime bag and the wall behind it(it should have been clear for him how strong he is knowing that he worked at the guild), he also destroyed the training ground(with his fist nonetheless) when he fought with the female knight(even a normal person who isn't even a little knowledgeable about adventurers would think thats not a feat an f rank could accomplish) .

I get that this is the premise of the story but by no means this is ''normal''. I mean it would have been more believable if he overestimated his own power after he was trained by the legendary S ranks or even more believeable if he knew he got really powerful but didn't know were exactly he stood in ranks.

Fed-Kun's army
@icam98 i would get that if the people training you weren't a group of the strongest people known or u didn't know they were...bt he knows to the point of basically begging the enemies to runaway by pretending they were friends and not enemies

@joshguy
yeah, lets hope the author know when to stop it .

@krispy
thats what he do at first right? he is not overconfident, but our mc afraid that he cant hold back his power,
buut the imnotstrong-joke bein forced into the story and thing turn weird

Dex-chan lover
@Cennekie I think it's more like he doesn't trust himself, and like he said, he only knows the lowest spells when his senpais are able to use the highest, so he thinks he's only learnt a fraction of their power.

Fed-Kun's army
Rather than send him flying, that determination on his face shows that he'll kill him.

Fed-Kun's army
hehehehehe, in case you read the raw, you'll know what will be happened next

And then......
unknown.png

I don’t know how they’re going to progress the story when they have such an overpowered squad but at least the arts nice and it’s enjoyable rn imo

Dex-chan lover
legit thought that first panes is a usual scanlator team's recruitment page or something until MC shows up

Dex-chan lover
wow this MC is really annoying. It's borderline insulting that the fact he's stupidly strong yet he's more cowardly than a damn rat.

Users who are viewing this thread