Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - An Iron Fist for the Conceited One

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, after this, the 2 asshole brothers will lie to their family, somehow connected to the royal family, and they will keep harrassing him for destroying their puny pride.

Dex-chan lover
@MagnaDrake I think she'll definitely be sticking around, but I dunno about turning over a new leaf. I feel like she's going to turn into a horrible tsundere who, after realizing how strong he is, uses the "the loser becomes the winner's servant" clause from earlier as an excuse to keep hanging around him while still calling him old / making fun of him / still keeping her haughty personality and then going "i-it's not like I want to have to stick with you, I'm only doing this because of the agreement we made!"

It's the twintails curse.

@MagnaDrake
But it needs time, probably until she learn about Humility. She knew first hand that she can't beat Rick but due to her Noble Ego she lied to her brother. The girl can change, but tho boy's too spoiled and arrogant for his own good. Can't wait to see his reaction after the big bro lose. Also the girl's not involved in the bad scheme of her brothers

That last spell of Rick... Makes me remember about 1 of many Bruce Lee's Quotes
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
8th Step Spell that only used rarely Vs 1st Step Spell that's been used for more than thousand times

oh sht this chapter made me cringe... this trope is so stale...
ce93fa7c2318af944aad3a9ce97dca33.gif

Dex-chan lover
just skip e rank and become s rank instead, to much punch bag not worth it

Dex-chan lover
Art is wasted on bad writing. Hopefully the artist finds a competent author to make use of his skills in the future

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Extremely cringy and stupid. Yet I can't help but remember Einhard Stratos' signature attack.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been just skipping through the dialogue in this for a while now. It is very cringey, and I don't say that often given how many isekai I've read...

Users who are viewing this thread