Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.

Pun

great characters, cute story. It's relaxing and entertainig, what more could you ask out of a manga like this? 10/10 imo.

This Manga turns into gold after digging through all the shit. But the first few chapters might be shit but still okay at least it has good comedy and an Mc that doesn't constantly say "oh fuck I'm so fucking weak" and actual progress on his inferiority complex happens.

Im gonna be honst this might be the first manga no book in years that i fell in love with the mc i really like rick and his back story even though what happens and this seems like a one punch character but for a real reason hes not just born with it he did train which makes him so cool and i cant wait to see what happens next

Double-page supporter
I mean, it's ok. Progressing far better than usual manga. Mandem giving it 10/10 have never read anything good though.

Middle aged man wasted away most of his life and enters hyperbolic time chamber to make up for wasted LIFE in 2 years... Premise - old men can drem (but only if you have hyperbolic time chamber and hidden super-power) and - me humble I think I not stronk E-rank exam too hard pls send halp.
Still a decent read, but now writer has to progress with MC's character and story since MC made it to the mighty
E-rank
(wow) and old men can drem premise has been sold too many times already.
If these ideas are supposed to be the center of the the entire manga, then it looks dire since they have been overused already

ok iam dropping this some other mangas like this are acceptable but its just too fucking frustrating seeing that dude piss himself cause he is scared the whole time and nothing happens

Supporter
No wonder I thought the art looks somewhat familiar, it's the same artist for Lady Justice, that ecchi manga that got axed in 2 volumes.

Double-page supporter
Good call, rather wait for one whole chapter a month then split it half every two weeks, that shit is really annoying to read.

Double-page supporter
Aw come on I thought we left the arena match subplot with Dragonball and Yu Yu Hakusho back in the 90s dammit don't revive that shit again

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate he's becoming more aware of his power now so its not like the previous chapters where he overestimates his opponents so not much chapter till the misunderstanding ends

Seems like the artist might be a fan of Tite Kubo. His art style is a little similar, specifically the eye brows, eyes and character face shapes.

If they could find more moments to break the 4th wall like this we'd have something really special on our hands.
Ch.5 someone gets picked up by the collar of their shirt and we dont pick back up with them till the opening of Ch.7 and dude who got picked up says "I feel like we've been here for 2 months already."

Aggregator gang
Didnt like.
MC stupid
Characters annoying
Beginning story poorly set up.
Already belongs to the strongest party before it even starts. So we missed his development... of his strength that is. cause he has none for brains, actually it probably went backwards for his brains. Think of it as, he got stronger in 2 years, but also dumber.

Users who are viewing this thread