Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
oNPy73G7_o.png

I've said this before, but as a pharmacist... never have I seen a better representation of one.
I knew what her general motivation was from pretty much the very first time she showed up in the story lol.

There's two kinds of pharmacists:
1 - "I just got shot and it's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I refuse to take anything for it."
2 - "Whoops, I cut my finger. Time for pethidine. You take some too, I put it in that juice you're drinking."

Last edited:
Group Leader
Bummer to hear the ending isn't that far off :/ This is one of my favorites and I feel like it could go on for much longer. Hopefully it's a good ending and not a rushed/cancelled sort of thing.
It ended as planned (that is, it wasn't cancelled; this is where Michiru wanted it to end)- and it's not that far off, technically... there's still 13 chapters left (plus bonuses)!
I do wish it was longer of course, but... I can promise you that it's not rushed, at least.

Dex-chan lover
Asashimo is a fucking menace.

But even she can't deal with the total shill that human repositories have.

Dex-chan lover
Bummer to hear the ending isn't that far off :/ This is one of my favorites and I feel like it could go on for much longer. Hopefully it's a good ending and not a rushed/cancelled sort of thing.
It's good for stories to end while they're still beautiful. Better than dragging on for hundreds of chapters and every good idea has been used twice.

Remember that the characters you love aren't going anywhere. You can always revisit them later, and walk that same journey, and maybe notice new things! Re-reading is fun. And it's fun to imagine their lives after the story, too.

Dex-chan lover
This one was so intense for me I'm at the edge of my seat, then I saw the Konpeito twist and I just fell on the floor...

This manga is amazing..... Sad to see it will be gone soon....

Dex-chan lover
Wait, don't they need to register the repository now...can an imprisoned magician actually do that

Users who are viewing this thread