Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
So secretary who loves nothing more than to eat can store and retrieve things via mouth, guy who loves to sleep became a literal sleeping bag, and girl who feels like she has to wear a mask can pop her face off like she's cosplaying the Phantom of the Opera. Does that mean that Shinozaki wanted to be like Inspector Gadget as a kid, able to pop open parts of his body to use any kind of machine he wanted to?

Dex-chan lover
I read this manga all in one go a couple weeks ago, super thrilled to see a new chapter but especially to see the kiddo has SUCH a pretty and cool mechanism for her storage skill.

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
I didn't get why they suddenly cut to the two repositories getting a drink at the end

Dex-chan lover
Did they really mention Chuck Norris at the end? Or was it a similar Japanese celebrity? Can't imagine Walker Texas Ranger or the Chuck Norris memes would be popular over there / still be referenced.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly love this new character that we have bc it's proven that she's not gullible and the way she accepts weird people around her is so laid-back, it's funny.

Group Leader
IDid they really mention Chuck Norris at the end? Or was it a similar Japanese celebrity? Can't imagine Walker Texas Ranger or the Chuck Norris memes would be popular over there / still be referenced.
It was really chuck Norris, yes. He's very popular in Japan- at least, popular enough a few years back (hence the other girl's confusion)

Fed-Kun's army
The scanlator's rating of the girls' Momotaro companions was hysterical.

Also I adore that the high school girls are just as wacky as the magickers.

Users who are viewing this thread