Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
ew...

I mean, chocolates are delicious and all, but c'mon guy, it isn't like sex, that's just creepy and weird to say. This whole chapter gives me mixed feelings, MC is back with his creepy attitude. Well, knowing that Mika is developing feelings for him is a relief that makes the situation a little less akward.

Who's the hooded guy though? Is he a club member?

Fed-Kun's army
The MC keeps giving me the creeps. I can't relate to him, he's disgusting, imo.

Fed-Kun's army
2 steps forwards, 1 steps backwards... that's life

Dex-chan lover
Thank God I'm not the only one creeped out by the MC. I want to root for him at times and then he says weird stuff like that/fantasizes about his wife as a teenager and I get so uncomfortable, smh.

Anyway, is the hooded guy part of the tennis club? Or did he beat up someone who got chocolates from Mika? I still believe he's the guy she originally had a crush on before MC went back to the past.

So the guy's just a normal stalker I mean the antagonist not the mc. I really thought he could also be another time traveler like the mc.
Also nice one MC you're almost there, keep it up! And also your thoughts are leaking, you effing pervert. Creepy dude lmao

Dex-chan lover
ok, this is a big reveal, if the hooded guy has obligation chocolates, that narrows down the suspects to people that are part of the tennis club, bar the author pulling a sneeki breeki.

Dex-chan lover
The author definitely added more layers in the story if you read the preserilization the plot there was going fast like monster of the week but instead of monsters it’s stalkers and rapist after the girl there wasn’t much time for SoL chapters like I don’t remember having valentine Chapters in it.

yeah it’s one of the tennis guy after him there is another one but it ended in a cliffhanger cause the serialization got announced so we didn’t know how he beat him the next spoiler will describe the next antagonist
dude is another stalker and seems to have an Idea of the Mc’s time travel ability he killed him in the past resulting in him going to the present then ends up killing him again in the present and that’s how the preserialization ended

Ugh. Its not the MC. The time travel rules are simple you guys, if you go back YOU GO BACK INTO YOUR BODY BACK THEN. The hooded figure watching thr MC means its not the same person! And that guy got chocolates from the cram school so he's obviously a member of it.

At the same time, this is like Re Zero where events will endlessly happen for him to loop back to fix so the author can collect $$$ but worse since that's all they got going for this manga unlike re zero

Users who are viewing this thread