Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

ah shit! here we go again, make us want to punch the author due to it's cliffhanger

Ah, I see it deviated from the nico version.
For starters, Akiho seems to have been spared from getting killed that night, and the cram school teacher isn't involved anymore.
Didn't change the fact that there are still two stalkers, and the mastermind is still the guy she married in this timeline.

@Legion_01
It's weekly, and raws are up to chapter 31.

n_b

@shinya78 So it was all a 10 year keikaku from the rapist but he got cucked by the fatty in the original timeline and succesive timelines?

@chusetto but not only Nishimiya but also Miyama and Akiho's lifes were ruined all in all is a bad ending

@blurgh123
@Vergilx69
The version over at nicovideo, raw, and has not been updated ever since being serialized in Magazine Pocket.
Think of it like ONE's OPM manga before getting drawn by Murata.

Group Leader
bro so on the edge right now, it pisses me off to see waifu with some pos. Routing for MC. Ohh I so want something good to happen fast.

@ramzy More like cancelled or forgotten due to getting serialized elsewhere. Last update there ended with a cliffhanger, as per usual.

The Magazine Pocket version (this version) more or less caught up to where it left off in the nico version (with some changes) so there's no real reason to look it up at this point.

Dex-chan lover
See this is the shit I signed on for: the MC getting his shit together, stop whining like a big baby back bitch and kicking some ass!

5CqJgTW.jpg

@pixograme
1. There are two versions. One published in nicovideo and another serialized in Shonen Magazine's Magazine Pocket.
2. Both versions are from the same person.
3. Author stopped updating the one in nicovideo ever since they got serialized in Magazine Pocket.
4. The version here is the same as the version being published in Magazine Pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread