Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

Hahahahahaa he's so insecure and pathetic. But that's what makes this manga interesting and funny.
Followed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ayreos No one's triggered. People are just not dumb enough to think this plot makes any sense.

@LygarX
Holy shit I just read the description of rapeman, holy crap japan... I blame the US for this

Summery since some people seem to not get what’s going on: Well basically dude married hot girl, she’s faithful but had many partners in the past while he’s only ever been with her, he’s jealous and wished he could have been with her before everyone else and had her virginity. He dies, goes back in time and I assume is going to try keeping other guys away from his future wife while trying to get close to her.

Dex-chan lover
People mad because the MC is ugly so they can't self insert. Let's see if any of the guys who hated the JK on Hige JK for being non virgin are gonna defend this purist MC.

@Kiriha agree with you or maybe other way around XD like they're looking in the mirror having lower self-steem and they could feel and see their future from the story of this manga... people who give higher importance on virginity than the actual person's personality.

maybe need to edit it as "used to know a lot of mans"?
the description make it looks like the wife like to fools around even though she's married.

Dex-chan lover
Just going off the summary i really don’t get it. Like is taking your wife’s first time all that important? I mean i guess as long as he loves her it’s fine but her first time shouldn’t be that important that it’s a main plot point.

Fed-Kun's army
Insight over what the story could mean:
I think that him wanting her first time is only a factor within the story. Ultimately, we should take that "want" at the same level as wanting a fantasy of any kind (Such as the one being stated at the begining of the story). But if we are to dig deeper into that statement, I am to believe that... since he grew up being a virgin (as stated) until he married, his depicted image of love is somewhat dilluted in fantasy and media. So ultimately, his train of thought is not all that straight.

But still, his point of view isnt all that wrong. If you love someone, you´ll want to know more about them... be it even if it becomes a really selfish and unrealistic wish. As he says, its kind of creepy to want to invade into your others being by exploring bits of their past that dont correspond to you their knowing of (be it her first time).

Finally, I am to say that the story is not ultimately about the factor that he wanted (wished) to obtain that which he should have never had to obtain (the forbiden fruit of his wife´s unknown past). But for that wish to be the calice to turn his actions into the mistake that sets the story in motion. Revealing the real NEEDs he has... (now perhaps by having the objective of fixing his mistakes and straightening things out with everyone... and being honest with himself over how unrealistic his expectations where...).

All I can wrap this up with is... potential... this story has it.

Edit: After reading further down the discussion... I believe many of you are misguided over what the story implies with the MC´s motivation... it is not the factor of him wanting his wife all for himself... he actually never stated that he wanted to undo his wifes past... (the problem lies in) him just wanting to invade into that private part of her life out of mere curiosity... it is curious how far out our minds tend to go when it comes to fantasy and over the what if´s... since one does not actually think of the implications of said fantasies or what they could mean about us.

Now that the MC has the actual ability to do so... his actions will take place, showcasing his true nature... and exposing if what he said was biased or if he actually understood what he was talking about.

Also, the implication of NTR is supposed to be for climax and drama... if it actually happens, it should have plot relevancy, and NOT for the sake of fetish... this is NO hentai

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, all that purity shit still pervades society. The husband's NTR is too strong.

Fed-Kun's army
First time stuff makes me uncomfortable. But I’m hoping he matures and stops being dumb. Other than that, the story is interesting.

Double-page supporter
I can't tell if the author is aware of how much of a loser his mc is. I don't mean in the looks department, his personality sucks. Is this supposed to be a wacky comedy? A story about growing into a better person? Or just a weird self insert for the author? Either way, I'm not sticking around to find out.

Double-page supporter
Wow, just reading the description is cringy. His wife chose him to be with. Who cares how many times her field was plowed by another farmer.

Edit, holy crap this is some hot garbage. There is no journey for self improvement or development. He's just your average loser who wants more, more, more and not happy with what he's got.

Users who are viewing this thread