Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

@Vofuro the MC is really trash, the story is interesting. I'm sad it isn't get updated, but I can get why. The ecchi is always horribly censored and most of the time is misplaced if not distasteful.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting manga. The MC is trash but that’s what makes his growth all the more interesting.

As the story goes on, the original description/premise/title sorta gets deemphasized and it becomes more of a mystery/redemption story. I would not trust the ratings at all since the premise itself is a huge “normie” filter, I’d say it’s more of a 7-8 than a 6, not a masterpiece but not worse than other average series I see rated 8+.

The art style is unique and expressive which makes it fun to read, not a typical style you see too often. I like that MC is usually the only one drawn in the most hideous or below average way while everyone else is drawn attractively which makes it all the more funny.

There are heavy topics like rape, murder, suicide, and school bullying, so that might dissuade you from reading. Also a lot of ecchi (a lot of it censored, some not). The tag says time travel + drama so expect bad things happening to people. The prevailing theme is “regret”, and the nature of it changes greatly throughout the story.

Group Leader
I sort of now understand how MC feels about his wife's past and yeah supporting him now feels infinitely more justified as well as the fact that people have posted spoiler tagged stuff in the comments and that makes me want MC to win in the end even more.

I only made it though 3 chapters before the MC disgusted me too much to continue.
You love your wife, yeah? You're happy with your wife, yeah? Who care how experienced she is compared to you. You love her, you are with her now. You're obsessed with the fact she slept with so many men, but in the end she chose you. Just accept it and be happy.

But nah, keep going back in time and ruining your happiness.

Reading the other comments I understand he grows but his initial personality is so awful it doesn't many any sense why anyone would be interested in him enough to marry him in the first place.

I guess people are quick to judge without giving it a shot.
The FL has had past trauma in the original timeline, and we wouldn't have learned about any of the shit that has happened to her and the other characters if our MC wasn't such a 'petty, trash' who obsesses over his wife's love life prior to their marriage.
The title of the manga is actually quite literal - he IS dying for her virginity, but not because of his initial greed to be her first, but because saving her virginity means so much more now.
The plot thickens with every chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wow if their was ever a song to describe this work it have to be this: https://youtu.be/KtlgYxa6BMU

After reading some comments I'm gonna guess that the reason some people defend the actions of the MC is because his wife was ra*ed or something along those lines, and that description is just yikes

@Amaranto Well, the thing is...
Mc starts off as a true piece of trash, really, he is extremely insecure, he is obsessing over his inferiority to the perfect Mika, so when he dies he goes back in time and meets the teenage Mika, and after that he dies many more times, and every time he dies he either goes back to the original past, or to the possible future. Every little thing he changes in the original past creates multiple new futures, and along the way he finds out about Mika being raped, she had a stalker, her best friend commited suicide coz she was a target of bullying, and many more things happen, so slowly his 'wish to have her first time' turns into wanting to protect the young Mika from experiencing trauma, he wants to protect his friends, he wants to prove that his love for her is deeper than just his initial obsession with her virginity. That's where his character grows the most, coz he comes to realize in the latest chapters that he might not be her destined love, and that she could potentially be happy with someone else instead of him.
Overall, I'm in for the mystery lol. 😂👍

Fed-Kun's army
Well, after the first three chapters, this just seems like Re:Zero but theres no isekai and the mc is both an ugly bastard and an even bigger simp

I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread