Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - JACK in!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Absolutely incredible chapter. The author makes excellent use of panels and angles to really show you what a powerful impact the song has.

This chapter brought the hype and feels. After the first read, I gave it another go with the Love is over playing to go with the end. Damn. That definitely elevated an already amazing chapter to another level.

Group Leader
I shed a couple tears.
God, what a chapter.
What an insane fucking volume.

I know Osada YuKo from previous works like ToTo. I love how he draws emotion like no other.

But, THIS IS HIS MASTERPIECE

YO THE SHIVERS I GOT, ESPECIALLY FROM THE LAST PART

In the end, Subaru-sensei knew that what she had was not what Mitsuoka needed
Cripes, I always love bitchy-bastard characters with depth akgsjabs

Group Leader
Thank you so much for all your hard work! I absolutely love this series, and every chapter brings me to tears!

The transition between the camera man circling the stage to the soundwave push coming right from the drum sticks last move to Mitsuoka, the color pages, their facial expressions. What an amazing chapter, even Jimmy got Shiori-Experienced!

As always, thanks #dropout for putting the work and allowing us to keep reading this manga <3

Also, last episode of Shiori Experience 1st season. The original Love is Over starts playing after the cut from the post-presentation clapping. We see the credits roll on top the last scenes of Mitsubishi Festa. Then we see a faceless Subaru-sensei gettin on the stage and pulling out a trumpet. As soon as she starts playing, the original song stops and we're left only with her interpretation which last over the last scenes and credits. The song stops just before Shiori bends in respect, then we get a silent white-on-black reminder of the time left.

Users who are viewing this thread