Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - JACK in!

Oh man, this chapter gave me such a rush of emotions. God I love this manga

Dex-chan lover
I feel as if I've been rocked to my very core. I'm at the verge of tears reading this. A manga chapter where I can praise the cinematography. Every single spread could be a wallpaper. Subaru realizing the light club is good for Mitsuoka was fantastic. And then Mitsuoka's performance blows her away the same way Subaru's performance did to her all those years ago. Not to mention using the color pages to bring her passion to life was just a stroke of brilliance. Honestly I can't gush enough about the use of art in this chapter. This manga is the best of the best and I simply won't bend on that. No other manga have made me feel such powerful emotions. Thank you for picking this back up dropout.

Thank you so much for the translation of this awesome work! Great, really great catharsis!

Just realized the old man that explained the Love is Over at the end, is the same old man that played Love is Over and introduced Subaru sensei to music in chapter 40.
Awesome callback

WOW!! This is so powerful and special!
I'm in love with this manga. I really hope this gets licensed. I need to own it.
Thank you so much for traslating this manga.

Well done Subaru-sensei .... Well done ... You owned the respect... 👍

Users who are viewing this thread