Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Now I wanna see Meguru playing base and Prince playing guitar along with the band attempting at reunion with Shiori again

Dex-chan lover
I have been saying that for many many chapters now and i think that is correct. the only way to escape the curse is to make your own legend on your own talents and not the talent of the dead person you are tied to. the 27 club band is all doomed.
Their name is quite apt then, they will all join the 27 club

The blonde short-haired girl’s reaction is so disgusting and selfish.
When you are told that someone’s life and death hangs on the balance, preserving the life is the top priority. Nothing else should matter more.
Does she seriously think that she’s good enough to save her life?
She said that she’s sacrificing her teen life but it’s not to the level of risking death.
Instead of being so emotional and self-serving, she should support Shiori to go for the best possible most logical option.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Their name is quite apt then, they will all join the 27 club
that was the whole point though. the record producer's whole plan was to use people to keep making contracts and keep bringing the spirits back over andover and over again. they can easily trade the lives of nobodies to become puppets of legends. and i hate them for it.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I actually believed she won't disband or leave them.

but nooo, in this case I'll believe in the PoF! they'll definitely have a comeback and they'll definitely win both her and jimi back to shiori experience!

Dex-chan lover
The blonde short-haired girl’s reaction is so disgusting and selfish.
When you are told that someone’s life and death hangs on the balance, preserving the life is the top priority. Nothing else should matter more.
Does she seriously think that she’s good enough to save her life?
She said that she’s sacrificing her teen life but it’s not to the level of risking death.
Instead of being so emotional and self-serving, she should support Shiori to go for the best possible most logical option.
You're talking about the vocalist right? She was made an offer way back to be signed to a label which she turned down for the band. She has some history being known as "the best" so as young as she is, she has skills to back it up. But again, high schoolers, so their world is still narrow

Users who are viewing this thread