Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man

Group Leader
hell yeah! bless the scanlator for bringing the manga out of scanlation hell!

you guys are the real LEGEND

Is anybody else wondering about the musicians in the shadows from the 27 Club band lineup we see at ch 24 pg 35?
Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, and Brian Jones are pretty easy to tell... but what about the bassist? My guess is either Dave Alexander from The Stooges or Gary Thain from Uriah Heep. No clue about the drummer though.

Group Leader
@Ichijiku Yeah, I definitely saw Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin there. For a while I was wondering about Marc Bolan from T. Rex, but then I remembered that he was 29 when he died. I have the raws for the rest of volume 6 at the moment, and no new legend shows up yet. But I have faith that there will be more later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm amused by their portrayal of Kurt as some sad, mopey dude considering his personality while playing or doing interviews or random shit.

Every single chapter leaves me hyped for the next one, thanks again for all your work CAT!

Dex-chan lover
i want this to be an anime so bad. shame it would probably crash into a copyright wall

Group Leader
Hey there! I'm really glad to get chapter 26 released. We've started work on chapter 27 already, but it's going to take longer. It's nearly twice as long as 26, and full of text. But that also means that it's a doozy of a chapter. Hold tight!

Contributor
@landstalker please no. This isn't Beck(1). This only works because we are imagining the music, but not actually hearing it.

(1) Oh, and by the way, the manga is way better than the anime, exactly for this reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing really happened in this chapter and I'm still grinning from left to right!!! Can't wait for the next one

Fed-Kun's army
@landstalker I think I have to second lightningcloud here. For the music to be up to par you'd need the actual audios or somebody who is ridiculously good at playing like Jimi as well as someone who is just as good at playing like Kurt. The former doesn't go well with copyrights, as you said yourself, and the later has a harder time to bring out the excitement. Manga at least doesn't need to incorporate music.

On another note, do you watch anime after reading the manga? I sometimes read the manga (if it is the source material) after watching the anime but never the other way round, as I always tend to find faults with the adaptations

Dex-chan lover
I never imagined Kurt Kobain's spirit would fanboy over Jimi Hendrix

Users who are viewing this thread