Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan

Contributor
This is so cute omg <3 and I rather like the artwork. Very clean and bright.

Not sure what the problem was with filling in the missing chapters, and for them getting deleted.

Fed-Kun's army
I just saw a few more chapters but why were they removed?

@mommy
I added them in under unknown as I wasn't sure if I was allowed to upload under a currently locked group, but for some reason they got deleted.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jakeandhistoe I looked up the groups' page on mangadex and saw that they had been inactive since april this year. According to mangadexes controversial rule 2.4 and 2.41 (that's one of the reasons FallenAngle Scans decided to quit mangadex) you can request for the group to be marked as inactive and ask for the removal of the upload restrictions. I don't know how Kago is going to react to that but Poii seems to have left scanalting and the banner in the background suggests that the group is "dead".
Here the rules from a reddit discussion and a snipped in the spoiler: https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/9l47e4/fallenangel_scans_das_falling_out_with_mangadex/
2.4 If a group has had no releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months, the group will be considered inactive.

2.4.1 It is possible to request a removal of inactive groups' upload restrictions.

These two rules are placeholders, as they are currently working to implement an inactivity feature that will automatically email the group after a period of time if they do not respond to on-site PMs.

The updated rules for when the previously explained feature is added:

2.4 A group that has had no new releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months is eligible by the request of any user to become marked as inactive. 2.4.1 Upon receiving an inactivation request, MangaDex staff will attempt to contact and notify the group. 2.4.1.1 It is possible for the notified group to request becoming exempt from being marked as inactive [for a period of up to 2 months]. 2.4.1.2 If the group is not exempted, it will be marked as inactive after 2 weeks from the initial notification. 2.4.2 An inactive group will have all of its upload restrictions lifted and its leader and members will no longer have automatic editing and deleting permissions to the chapters associated with the group. 2.4.3 Should the group resume releasing new content, it will no longer be considered inactive and the normal permissions will be restored.

@red_bean_casserole
No worries, this manga deserves to be on this site in full, and thanks for reviving it!

@mommy
Ah right, I probably should have read this fully before uploading anything. I'll look into trying that since I want this manga to have all of its chapters on this site.

Contributor
Group who did 8-11 declares death on their profile
https://mangadex.org/group/1168/kagopoii

The One
Staff
Admin
Kagopoi was notified of inactivity, and Kago asked for the 2 months extension.
If they don't release a chapter within that time, group will be unlocked and the chapters can be uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread