Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai

I'm impressed. WN was mildly entertaining, but doesn't seem to go on for too long. Will see how they (hopefully) improved the manga tho

Contributor
This... is good.

I was a bit worried about Sato-san's characterization in Chapter 1, but she got better as I kept reading, and seeing things from her perspective in Chapter 2 really helped me understand her better. I hope the manga continues to switch perspectives between it's leads.

The MC is also pretty darn cool. I like how his initially aloof personality contrasts with his crush on Sato, even more than Sato's contrast between her salty self and her crush on the MC. Both makes their relationship cuter, though.

I look forward to reading more of this. Also hoping the series pulls out the Reiwa energy and has them become a couple sooner rather than later.

This manga to me has a lot of potential. The characterization seemed great. I really like this type of manga and I hope they become a couple soon and see how they react around others and vice-versa but thats just me.

Both the art and the story so cute! Good job author, artist, and translator group!

Ren's bro senses are tingling. 'Oi, why didn't you tell me you got a girlfriend, man!'

Dex-chan lover
i can dig it, but feels like there's many plot holes and inconsistencies to patch up

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't know this got manga adaptation
I just read the WN and was surprise when I see it in trending list

Hope this translation will continue unlike the Light Novel in NovelUpdates. Keep up the good work translator-san!

Users who are viewing this thread