Shishidou-san ni Shikararetai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I already have a bijin onna that I'm reading, but I reckon I can add another. Kinda hate how on the nose the MC's name is tho.

Dex-chan lover
This is the author:
https://twitter.com/Moginiki
They have drawn quite a few R18 images of Fate Grand/Order and Scathach
EDIT: Doujin author name is 茂木康信 , Mogi Yasunobu

Dex-chan lover
Is this the big-titties version of the manga about a hard-boiled middle-aged manager who always start with "kids these days" but end with huge compliments and overall really understanding?

is anyone have a thought like "I want my 'something' boss to step on me while organizing some paperwork" wait, is it just me?

I don't know anything about business, but, uhm, aren't like raising sales and purging wage theft good things? Why would they be horrible? Are they horrible because they wanted to steal wages and make their own company's sales plummet? Huh? I don't get it lol

I doubt it's on the line of "to raise sales she worked them like slaves!" cause that's already commonplace for JP people, or at least most of them, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@shusi95
the manga about a hard-boiled middle-aged manager who always start with "kids these days" but end with huge compliments and overall really understanding?
name please ?

Dex-chan lover
When sales go up 500%, Inui puts her on a pretty big pedestal
When she purges the wage thieves in the higher ranks, she becomes invincible and even more intimidating than she was before to him
It's not that she did anything bad, it's that she's now some kind of indefatigable goddess who has no mercy for mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread