- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 26,876
Oh come on don't be such normies. Everyone has done it once in a life.![]()
Pondroid! Hama-san chapter 16
Oh come on don't be such normies. Everyone has done it once in a life.![]()
Only wish that on people I know IRL, not some randos online.Oh come on don't be such normies. Everyone has done it once in a life.![]()
A fellow Sasha fan eh? Respectable.
I don't have brother, I have an extra pet.![]()
I think youjre more proud of sasha than ur yunger broother
Please do not mention him again, even talking about him raises my heart rate. I go here to escape having to think about him. That's how much I hate his very breath.💡 incest petplay 💡
No one flagellated me today so I'll have to do it myself.Mangamoz fun facts no one needed to know:
I remember I once fell on top of a woman once too.
She was my 8 months pregnant aunt, and had I not moved a few inches to the side at the last moment, I would crushed her belly with all of the weight of my body and likely caused a miscarriage right then and there.
Thankfully nothing happened, and the baby was born fine and healthy.