Shit Dexxers Say

Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,876
Oh come on don't be such normies. Everyone has done it once in a life. :nyoron:
xepCVcN.png

Pondroid! Hama-san chapter 16
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,368
💡 incest petplay 💡
Please do not mention him again, even talking about him raises my heart rate. I go here to escape having to think about him. That's how much I hate his very breath.

Mention him again, and that will be the last time I will see your comments.

That includes anyone else who thinks I am joking.
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,368
Mangamoz fun facts no one needed to know:

I remember I once fell on top of a woman once too.

She was my 8 months pregnant aunt, and had I not moved a few inches to the side at the last moment, I would crushed her belly with all of the weight of my body and likely caused a miscarriage right then and there.

Thankfully nothing happened, and the baby was born fine and healthy.
No one flagellated me today so I'll have to do it myself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top