shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
7eb.png
Sometimes don't even take pictures. Just a mouth to mouth

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what you just said, but I mean that I pretended not to speak my first language, and they banned me for it.
I mean, what I wrote was literally just two sentences and they weren't tricky to read.

Maybe you had a similar trouble in reading what the mods said about the ban? 🤔

Nevertheless, I'm on your side....I think.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, what I wrote was literally just two sentences and they weren't tricky to read.

Maybe you had a similar trouble in reading what the mods said about the ban? 🤔

Nevertheless, I'm on your side....I think.
uhh

have to pretend you don't speak your first language
he did that, then he got banned, are you saying he should do it again

it's not that the two sentences were tricky to read, it's just that one of them's redundant

Dex-chan lover
uhh

he did that, then he got banned, are you saying he should do it again

it's not that the two sentences were tricky to read, it's just that one of them's redundant
Well no,

It was pretty clear that I thought he misspoke.

I.e, I thought he was saying he got banned for speaking his first language. Therefore, the way to not get banned would have been to pretend you don't speak it, and use only English instead.

Theres nothing redundant there.

I think the real issue here is that getting banned for "pretending you don't speak your first language" is a very bizarre reason to get banned. At least to me.

Dex-chan lover
Well no,

I.e, I thought he was saying he got banned for speaking his first language. Therefore, the way to not get banned would have been to pretend you don't speak it, and use only English instead.

Theres nothing redundant there.

I think the real issue here is that getting banned for "pretending you don't speak your first language" is a very bizarre reason to get banned. At least to me.
damnit I'm still an idiot

No, it wasn't. That's the crux of the confusion. Since I didn't misspeak, and nobody else was operating under that assumption. We're just now finding out you thought I misspoke.
Some sentences make more sense to us than they do others. Still, it makes more sense now that you explained yourself.
It's not even the dumbest reason they've banned me for on this site.

Supporter
This. To this day even my most fanatical critics think that was some bull.

For the record: The argument was about the guy telling us we don't know a certain thing happened... in the exact chapter we see it happening. In graphic detail. It's even in the title.
It was a little too detailed my guy but I get what your trying to say

Dex-chan lover

I wonder if there's a subset of people who watch v-tubers who are actively desperatly trying not to be horny or shutting down any horny posting of their favorite v-tubers.
Probably some extreme unicorn.

Fyi unicorn are what we called fans who were puristist. Like they don't want their vtuber to interact with other gender. This grow into parasocial environment eventually. It's was kinda extreme ngl

Dex-chan lover
given what I know, 90% of the vtubers act gay (its probs in their contract), so shouldn't it be the opposite ?
Called parasocial for a reason. They think they were close friend, a acquaintance to the said vtuber. If said "friend" were to taken away it's felt like they been cheated on you. After all you paid them a lot of money too, why it's other people? Wasn't you deserve it more?

Btw this been a long problem in hololive, those who were on the opposite were called holobeggar, they tired of all this lesbian and want to break out. Both cult often argue on Twitter and 4chan.

Supporter
That... a crazed madman killed hypothetical guy?
Bro like I said I know you where coming up with a hypothetical but you were far too detailed on it hell you even named a guy didn't read the thread to find out if that was the guy you were arguing with but from someone on the outside it looked like you had at least contemplated that shit for a while which can be perceived threat on intent of harm or the very least wishing for the harm of said person. Next time just don't go to too much detail.

Dex-chan lover
Called parasocial for a reason. They think they were close friend, a acquaintance to the said vtuber. If said "friend" were to taken away it's felt like they been cheated on you. After all you paid them a lot of money too, why it's other people? Wasn't you deserve it more?
I think you missed the question, but I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread