shitpost here

Supporter
Probably some extreme unicorn.

Fyi unicorn are what we called fans who were puristist. Like they don't want their vtuber to interact with other gender. This grow into parasocial environment eventually. It's was kinda extreme ngl
@bigtiddyoneesan @pandascepter all this time we were calling the unicorn unicorn we were insulting him? Guess that's why he never came back :kek: :haa::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
That... a crazed madman killed hypothetical guy?
my faithful reenactment:

Guy 1:
"just because we saw the man shooting the gun, we don't know for sure that his target is dead. after all, we didn't see the bullet enter his target's head."

Guy 2:
"OH YEAH?? WHAT IF SOMEONE CAME AND SLIT YOUR THROAT HUH??? I GUESS IF WE DIDN'T ACTUALLY SEE YOU DIE FROM IT WE WOULDN'T KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU'RE DEAD RIGHT???? I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS PUNK DON'T TRY ME"

i'm just saying man it was a little threatening

Bro like I said I know you where coming up with a hypothetical but you were far too detailed on it hell you even named a guy didn't read the thread to find out if that was the guy you were arguing with but from someone on the outside it looked like you had at least contemplated that shit for a while which can be perceived threat on intent of harm or the very least wishing for the harm of said person. Next time just don't go to too much detail.
I think you missed the question: Where is the threat?
i'm just saying man it was a little threatening
Lots of things are threaten*ing*. Was he threaten*ed*?

Supporter
I think you missed the question: Where is the threat?

Lots of things are threaten*ing*. Was he threaten*ed*?
:facepalm:okay... LET me answer your question since you're being so dense. DID you specifically make a threat to the other party? No. HOWEVER!!! stay with me here pal what you HYPOTHESIZED can and will be perceived by the mods as a threat due to the graphic detail if you still can't understand why that is the case then you are purposefully being obtuse.

Hell ill even give you an example plz dont ban me mods its for learning purposes.

If i were to say "Youre so fucking stupid ima find where you live and go bash in your skull" bam thats a threat banned.

If i also say "Youre so fucking stupid i don't understand how someone hasn't found your address come into your home do this (insert whatever your dark desires want) while also doing this to your (insert more dark fantasies) while bathing in a pool of your (EVEN more GRAPHIC fantasies) but its just a hypothetical bro i would never wish that upon you." um hello? mods we have a deranged guy making up some weird as shit over here and I'm scared.

@Richman
fish let me know if this is too much ill delete it no ban plz:qq:

:facepalm:okay... LET me answer your question since you're being so dense. DID you specifically make a threat to the other party? No. HOWEVER!!! stay with me here pal what you HYPOTHESIZED can and will be perceived by the mods as a threat due to the graphic detail if you still can't understand why that is the case then you are purposefully being obtuse.

Hell ill even give you an example plz dont ban me mods its for learning purposes.

If i were to say "Youre so fucking stupid ima find where you live and go bash in your skull" bam thats a threat banned.

If i also say "Youre so fucking stupid i don't understand how someone hasn't found your address come into your home do this (insert whatever your dark desires want) while also doing this to your (insert more dark fantasies) while bathing in a pool of your (EVEN more GRAPHIC fantasies) but its just a hypothetical bro i would never wish that upon you." um hello? mods we have a deranged guy making up some weird as shit over here and I'm scared.

@Richman
If you perceive hypotheticals as threats, then your definition of a threat is so broad as to be useless. Like, are threats made by the speaker, or the listener? If it encompasses statements made to make the listener fear for its safety, and also statements not meant to make the listener fear for its safety, then we don't have a word. The Japanese do that, and at least they let context do the heavy lifting for telling the message apart.

Like:
"Did he say he'd hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say someone would hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say someone should hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say you would be hurt in general?"
"No"
"Did he say you should be hurt in general?"
"No"
"Did he at least imply any of the above?"
"Weeelllll"

Last edited:
Supporter
If you perceive hypotheticals as threats, then your definition of a threat is so broad as to be useless. Like, are threats made by the speaker, or the listener? If it encompasses statements made to make the listener fear for its safety, and also statements not meant to make the listener fear for its safety, then we don't have a word. The Japanese do that, and at least they let context do the heavy lifting for telling the message apart.

Like:
"Did he say he'd hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say someone would hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say someone should hurt you?"
"No"
"Did he say you would be hurt in general?"
"No"
"Did he say you should be hurt in general?"
"No"
"Did he at least imply any of the above?"
"Weeelllll"
Im going to start this off by giving my stance to threats on the internet. I don't give a shit most people wont do anything and those deranged enough to actually act will find out why exactly I don't give a shit (gotta love Texas). I will only ever report threats if i find the poster particularly detestable. Anyways I think the crux of the issue is that your hypothetical scenario was so graphic and specific to a person. Why didn't you just generalize it instead of directing it to them? should've been more careful with your descriptions as well being too detailed isn't always necessarily good. These two factors (at least for me) are why the mods had to act if they didn't then future cases could and would just hide behind the veil of "its just hypothetical bro"

Why didn't you just generalize it instead of directing it to them?
Why should I have to? When you talk to people, do you not make the discussion personal to them? The thought of a threat didn't even cross my mind because no reasonable Human being sees that as a threat of violence. So what is there to even mitigate? Hell, the way the forum bans work, you don't even find out what you did "wrong" until long after you're reinstated... if you also happen to be curious enough to pour through your post history. Because the mods don't actually even tell you what the problem is, or invite questions.
should've been more careful with your descriptions as well being too detailed isn't always necessarily good. These two factors (at least for me) are why the mods had to act if they didn't then future cases could and would just hide behind the veil of "its just hypothetical bro"
The detail was the exact point of the situation. The whole discussion was about how we don't know that FMC is a slut who blew a guy despite the fact that every line in the entire story is literally, explicitly, and specifically painting her as a slut that gets called by a gang of men REGULARLY to engage in gangbangs. In the chapter we were on specifically, the entire thing was made to fill in the blowjob-shaped hole in time that the author had left in the story in the most graphic detail she possibly could. There is literally no doubt what happened in there from the (Unbelievably) graphic context surrounding it in the main story (There were even the equivalent fluids, like in my analogy).

Doing anything less than giving you a scenario as clear, graphic, and straightforward as I did would defeat the purpose of using it to point out that even absent this chapter clearly showing everything that went on, we had the smoking gun to know what went on.

Dex-chan lover
yall are dragging it lol he did nothing wrong, it was edgy asf but it wasn't a threat lmao (regarding the ban idc)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's a subset of people who watch v-tubers who are actively desperatly trying not to be horny or shutting down any horny posting of their favorite v-tubers.
I don't desperately try. I just don't get horny over them. I'm not gonna yuck anyone's yum about it though.

I mean, they probably banned you for rule 5.1. Basically your comment pushed the envelope in too many ways. Personal attack, distasteful joke, etc. You take your pick.

Don't engage in objectionable behavior towards others such as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, religious discrimination, personal attacks, particularly distasteful jokes, and so on, at the discretion of moderators.

Supporter
Why should I have to? When you talk to people, do you not make the discussion personal to them? The thought of a threat didn't even cross my mind because no reasonable Human being sees that as a threat of violence. So what is there to even mitigate? Hell, the way the forum bans work, you don't even find out what you did "wrong" until long after you're reinstated... if you also happen to be curious enough to pour through your post history. Because the mods don't actually even tell you what the problem is, or invite questions.

The detail was the exact point of the situation. The whole discussion was about how we don't know that FMC is a slut who blew a guy despite the fact that every line in the entire story is literally, explicitly, and specifically painting her as a slut that gets called by a gang of men REGULARLY to engage in gangbangs. In the chapter we were on specifically, the entire thing was made to fill in the blowjob-shaped hole in time that the author had left in the story in the most graphic detail she possibly could. There is literally no doubt what happened in there from the (Unbelievably) graphic context surrounding it in the main story (There were even the equivalent fluids, like in my analogy).

Doing anything less than giving you a scenario as clear, graphic, and straightforward as I did would defeat the purpose of using it to point out that even absent this chapter clearly showing everything that went on, we had the smoking gun to know what went on.
Because if you don't this will happen. Depends on who and what im talking about sometimes making things personal makes people feel wronged for some reason so I just tend to keep things superficial unless im talking to my friends. If it comes to random strangers I prefer not to get personal because that will get me dangerously close breaching the rules and I don't need any more bans. Thats just your interpretation friend what may seem like sound logic to you will not apply to a vast amount of people best get used to it. From past experience I go to discord and either ping a mod i know or a reasonable one i know will give me an unbiased opinion have even had one ban over turned and been warned by the mod that banned me that even if I come "crying" to the mod that over turned the decision I will still get banned so yeah I share your opinion about the moderation in regards to some of the mods but the vast majority ive had the (dis)pleasure of interacting with are fine.

So you resort to a murder scenario? Couldn't you just have explained the context clues from the chapter? I don't know how you went from what happened in the chapter to describing what you did.

Looking back at your comment I saw what the other guy said. I suppose he was being ignorant however i still don't think it justifies what you came up with. In my opinion you should've just gone with another scenario not involving physical harm could've avoided the ban.

Dex-chan lover
I have no context
As to what's going on here
But I smell trouble.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
oh shit look who it is always nice to see someone from the old v3 forums how you been?
Thought I'd grace the GFG with my presence.

Currently fighting the urge to plan Occupy Centerpoint and burying some curses for the politicians who enable them.

Also playin' vidya and getting caught up on all the new good shows. Hyperfocused on Blue Eye Samurai and Dungeon Meshi at the moment.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator

@Richman
You're not in trouble.
Velo can always appeal their bans with us through discord or the forums. They're free to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread