shitpost here

Dex-chan lover
2gmgimvarrc71.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
BROOOOO! Me too tbh i only found out recently and i remember very specifically recommending you Mon Hun before and you dared to chose ace combat 7 over it

Here it is!
Man, that feels so long ago lmao. I did play MH Rise for a while, since it's (was? haven't checked) on Gamepass, I picked the Insect Glaive and did some missions, but eventually dropped it. But I'm much more interested in Wilds now, hopefully I have the money to buy it.

Supporter
Man, that feels so long ago lmao. I did play MH Rise for a while, since it's (was? haven't checked) on Gamepass, I picked the Insect Glaive and did some missions, but eventually dropped it. But I'm much more interested in Wilds now, hopefully I have the money to buy it.
in internet time hell yeah practically the stone age and i just noticed that in 2 days that comment will be exactly 4 years old lol
i can't believe ive known some of yall for so long and still actively talk to on the INTERNET of all places.

Dex-chan lover
BROOOOO! Me too tbh i only found out recently and i remember very specifically recommending you Mon Hun before and you dared to chose ace combat 7 over it

Here it is!
I was actually thinking about trying one of those games. I played Freedom on PSP and thought it was just a less cool version of God Eater, but then they got pretty popular. Which one would you recommend playing first?

Supporter
I was actually thinking about trying one of those games. I played Freedom on PSP and thought it was just a less cool version of God Eater, but then they got pretty popular. Which one would you recommend playing first?
Well world is really beginner friendly so I'd start there you'd get it for a reasonable price too as for once you get the hang of it every monhun so far has been good (I'm a fanboy so biased) so just look up the titles monsters and see which one youd like to hunt also different entries contain different move sets and weapon types

Dex-chan lover
Well world is really beginner friendly so I'd start there you'd get it for a reasonable price too as for once you get the hang of it every monhun so far has been good (I'm a fanboy so biased) so just look up the titles monsters and see which one youd like to hunt also different entries contain different move sets and weapon types
i'm planning to get Wilds when it comes out next year assuming it's solid. it'll be my first game in the series so i pray capcom doesn't f it up

Supporter
i'm planning to get Wilds when it comes out next year assuming it's solid. it'll be my first game in the series so i pray capcom doesn't f it up
Hopefully they don't man but they been getting greedy with micro transactions mostly skins but still that's a low for the series when you could always unlock everything through grinding or events

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they don't man but they been getting greedy with micro transactions mostly skins but still that's a low for the series when you could always unlock everything through grinding or events
microtransactions are one thing yeah but what really prevents me from buying nowadays is how there's a complication in seemingly every big release whether they're unfinished, unoptimized, or just have shallow gameplay. i would initially blame it on just being more jaded than i was as a kid but now i'm thinking it's more that the industry is losing its shit

Users who are viewing this thread