Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
Hentai-bait games in Steam are always puzzles. A coincidence? I think not.
They can't make hentai game that actually engaging and interesting...

welp i remembered i have beer so i guess im drinking woo substance abuse
Hey don't forget this bro!
images

Dex-chan lover

(warning: trauma)

(also your statement is still mostly true)
Ah, old Sseth, I love their reviews. The original game is not of my taste, it improves with Rance edition (a parody). Though anything with Rance in it is not a hentai game, it's a good game with hentai, quite different. But well, the same can be said (about the quality of hentai) and RPG Maker games or games in general. Dark Souls is a NTR hentai game (it's about stealing other's souls by using your big weapon) with +vore +amputee +snuff +ugly bastards and more.

Dex-chan lover
are you implying Sseth fell off in a certain period of time? if so, when was that period of time?

(no offense, I just want to hear your opinion)
To the contrary, maybe I simply forgot to add "old good Sseth", but I wouldn't have said I loved their videos if I had felt that way. He still brings us high-quality reviews, "old" was like "classic", so timeless (despite all the years he's doing them). I look forward to his monthly videos even now.

Dex-chan lover
To the contrary, maybe I simply forgot to add "old good Sseth", but I wouldn't have said I loved their videos if I had felt that way. He still brings us high-quality reviews, "old" was like "classic", so timeless (despite all the years he's doing them). I look forward to his monthly videos even now.
ahh, yes, I totally agree

(I'm not being sarcastic, I actually agree with you)

Dex-chan lover
doc(dr disrespect) is so gay for being homophobic that one time
damn, gay AND a possible pedo (or at least under some allegations of that) ? :02:

anyways
new episode of how its made dropped today, its still as good as ever.

Users who are viewing this thread