Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys.... What the fuck is Benadryl? Ketamine?

Like I see few meme of it, it's kinda funny but I genuinely curious what it's about

Dex-chan lover

Like I see few meme of it, it's kinda funny but I genuinely curious what it's about
according to wikipedia, it's some sort of medication used to stop allergies

also according to wikipedia, ketamine is an anesthetic, specifically a disassociative anesthetic which is like mary jane but instead of filling your eyes with colors and blinding lights it drowns out sound and sight, thus being called disassociative

Dex-chan lover

both are medications. ketamine is only good for horses tho.

if a human consumes more than recommended tho, they can experience drug like effects. benadryl in perticular with the hat man (he allegedly does not respect pronouns).

Banned

Diphenhydramine(benedryl) is a delirant when taken in large amounts a delirant is a sub class of hallucinogen that in basic terms will make you unable to percieve hallucination from reality which drugs like lsd and magic mushrooms wont do ketamine is a Dissociative anesthetic can make you hallucinate and have some dissociative effects in america ketamine is a schedule 3 drug which means you can use it in a therapeutic setting not so much an animal anesthetic anymore well in america atleast

Dex-chan lover
Diphenhydramine(benedryl) is a delirant when taken in large amounts a delirant is a sub class of hallucinogen that in basic terms will make you unable to percieve hallucination from reality which drugs like lsd and magic mushrooms wont do ketamine is a Dissociative anesthetic can make you hallucinate and have some dissociative effects in america ketamine is a schedule 3 drug which means you can use it in a therapeutic setting not so much an animal anesthetic anymore well in america atleast
both are medications. ketamine is only good for horses tho.

if a human consumes more than recommended tho, they can experience drug like effects. benadryl in perticular with the hat man (he allegedly does not respect pronouns).
you two beat me out the park

(which is fair, I only read like 5 seconds of wikipedia)

Banned
you two beat me out the park

(which is fair, I only read like 5 seconds of wikipedia)
reddit is a good source for reading up on benedryl trip reports if you wanna know more about its effects and the famous hatman and ketamine as well its very well documented

Dex-chan lover
the hatman isnt you bro
I remember seeing a screenshot of the benadryl subreddit with post entitled like this. so you know, it wa sprobs accurate according to someone who just woke up from a drug induced period of hallucinations. so bout as accurate of info as you can get
i still love @NotGary i just love teasing him
so you tellin me you love pleasuring other men :smugchisato:, guess there's worse you could do for a passtime. like taking drugs (speaking of which:
might as well plug in a samonela rip off about this specific topic)

Dex-chan lover
Bearing in mind that I don't condone or recommend breaking the law, and I quit doing substances stronger than coffee and cigarettes well over a decade ago (and have almost five years off the latter at this point)....

Neither Benadryl nor ketamine are really going to get you a great 'trip' experience - there's too much else going on with the effects for that. If you're determined to go on a trip without leaving your house, save your money until you can find someone who can get you a couple of hits of decent clean LSD, or some peyote or something similar, and have someone experienced with you the first time. (Please be safe with psychoactives - shit can get real weird real fast.)

Dex-chan lover
Bearing in mind that I don't condone or recommend breaking the law, and I quit doing substances stronger than coffee and cigarettes well over a decade ago (and have almost five years off the latter at this point)....

Neither Benadryl nor ketamine are really going to get you a great 'trip' experience - there's too much else going on with the effects for that. If you're determined to go on a trip without leaving your house, save your money until you can find someone who can get you a couple of hits of decent clean LSD, or some peyote or something similar, and have someone experienced with you the first time. (Please be safe with psychoactives - shit can get real weird real fast.)
tbh drugs are losers stay clean of that and simply go read a book instead.

Banned

i cant believe shits still illegal i HATE ronald reagan, i can write down my experiences here but i dont want to get in trouble so ill wait till the statute of limitations kick in

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe shits still illegal i HATE ronald reagan, i can write down my experiences here but i dont want to get in trouble so ill wait till the statute of limitations kick in
You should totally talk about it, it's not like any of us are secretly the feds. Please explain in great detail

Users who are viewing this thread