Shits and Giggles Thread

Dex-chan lover
ranked by who got the best drip, which one's your top tier ?
Well the guys with the ghost costumes certainly look spooky, wonder if I can invite them to my Halloween party? :02:
v9KDdup.png

Dex-chan lover
That reminded me of The Void movie they kinda piss me off
(Spoiler) imagine getting stuck in an abandoned spooky hospital just because there are white-dressed cultists surrounded the building

Dex-chan lover
Well the guys with the ghost costumes certainly look spooky, wonder if I can invite them to my Halloween party? :02:
v9KDdup.png
its kinda really hard to take those cum blankets seriously when you know their costume is meant to be a ghost of a confederate soldier.
but at least its better than like 99% of whatever islamic organization could scrouge up during guerilla warfare.

Dex-chan lover
i dont want to cut off this video discussion but i think 4th of july is fucking awesome i immediately put my hand over my heart when the anthem is played even tho i hate the us and love getting hammered for free

Dex-chan lover
Currently celebrating the 4th in the most American way possible - listening to Led Zeppelin and waiting for the UK election returns to start rolling in.

Wait....

Dex-chan lover
If any of you gets scared because of the KKK then don't go to Spain in April (specially the south, and mostly the first three weeks) because you'll see a lot of catholics dress up like that doing parades and yes, they can look spookier than the KKK because the Spanish Inquisition killed more people than them. And considering the rise of the far right, it may return.

Dex-chan lover
If any of you gets scared because of the KKK then don't go to Spain in April (specially the south, and mostly the first three weeks) because you'll see a lot of catholics dress up like that doing parades and yes, they can look spookier than the KKK because the Spanish Inquisition killed more people than them. And considering the rise of the far right, it may return.
The resemblance in costumes is mildly amusing, because in addition to being racist, the KKK was also fiercely anti-Catholic (to the point where in some places with more Catholics than Blacks, the focus of the Klan was shifted accordingly).

Dex-chan lover
last part is sad but true

Dex-chan lover
I heard that in the future everyone would have similar skin colour because the intermix. Back then people more xenophobic but now it's as about open your mind

Users who are viewing this thread