Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Humanity is weak because the ruling class are pieces of shit. The Hero was so rotten he lost his blessing, his sidekicks only cared about fame, and they looked down on the ridiculously strong MC. Fuck'em

Dex-chan lover
I think the outer gods were humans before but they became so powerful that the actual gods recognized them as threat to their power. They tricked humanity into killing them and sealed of their souls. I think chapter 12 page 3 kinda tells that this outer gods have connections to humanity way before they came and defeated the dragons.

Dex-chan lover
I said it before and i'm gonma said it again..

It all because of the Shitty and stupid Hero,
The greatest Ally of Humanity, now become the greatest enemy of Humanity,

But fuck Humanity
Especially the Ruling and Noble class
They need to be purge.
Nuke'em

Dex-chan lover
Also, miss assassin here is going to suffer a lot more stomach cramps due to what Karna is doing.

Aggregator gang
@otakuman706 sssshh, don’t think to hard it’s a story about a kid who managed to control the gods. Nothing makes sense in this story

Double-page supporter
No, aisha. Your real intention was to protecc the fluff. I know your friends are only 2nd priority. 😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
"Proper Gods" just watch humanity being terrorized by the dragons for ages.
"Outer Gods" enter the world and defeat the dragons who terrorized humanity for ages.
"Outer Gods" help humanity to find prosperity while protecting the humans.
"Proper Gods" thinking *F*CK! Those outer gods saved humanity and are now worshiped. Let us get back the humans to worship us!*
-> They send an "oracle": "Take this power, random guy X, and kill the outer gods! They are evil!"
Random guy X: "Yes, I will kill the saviours of humanity because some a**holes who watched and enjoyed how humanity suffered without doing anything for humanity gave me power and told me to kill the saviours."
Random guy X kills the saviours of humanity.
-> All humans: "Oh, random guy X, you are a hero! You freed us from the ones who saved our lives and who granted us peace and prosperity! Now we can live without guardians again while having to fight monsters, demons and other creatures with our own lives on the line again. Thank you so much, hero X!"
Humanity starts worshipping again the a**holes who had simply watched them suffer for ages.
"Poper Gods" a.k.a. the useless f*cking a**holes enjoy watching humanity suffer again while being whorshipped again.

Which id*ot was this guy X that followed those "oracles" of those "proper gods"?!
If they had the power to create a "hero" who could slay the "outer gods" who slayed the dragons then why did those "proper gods" not create a "hero" to slay the dragons in the first place?

To me it looks more like these "proper gods" feast upon humanity's suffering while being whorshipped.
And why did the humans in the ancient past simply slay their saviours without questioning that "order" of the "proper gods"?

Dex-chan lover
The challenge right now is how to remake this post-endgame dungeon so that it has the difficulty level of a mid-game dungeon.

I think it would be easier to make a brand new dungeon altogether...

Well the so called “proper gods” are for sure POS based on all the good and knowledge the outer gods spread to everyone. I did not expect the Ancient Dragon to pop into super adorable ghost ball form but it will do until we get more of the demon cats.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Humanity is certainly weak. Because you chose idiots to be in power, not wise men.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh
You go a point there a d the fact this story has gods classified as Proper and Outer hints they will touch that topic eventually.

Dex-chan lover
So what I’m seeing here is, if kar didn’t come to the hero early in the dungeon they’d be stuck in a hundred year limbo

Users who are viewing this thread