Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

"I'll go easy on them for now." Followed by "If I die, so be it" really irritates me. I can accept him wanting to go easy on them because they were his companions and he is naturally kind, and I can except the if I die so be it mentality, but they are for opposing mindsets. If you are ready to die you should be willing to give it your all, or you feel helpless and are ready to give up, however it does not go with going easy on someone that has mistreated you. I think I might have messed up my train of thought but hope you are able to decode it. Going back to the story.

Dex-chan lover
rogue girl should have left a long time ago, it's obvious that these people are useless idiots and they're never going to repay or even pay you.

Amusing.
Every time I read a comment about how "pussy" an MC is, this "hero" character and his party are how I imagine the commenter would behave.

Please break their mind and soul and not let them go unscathed. And please make the ninja ur side bitch

@goofydude

I think you're misunderstanding Karna, when he said "If I die, so be it" he didn't mean he's going to half ass the fight and let the hero win. If you reread the earliest chapters when he was still in the hero party then you'd realize Karna is not only naive because of his young age but also has a bit of inferiority complex, he doesn't think he's stronger than the hero that's why he believes he could die on this fight.

Double-page supporter
The author/mangaka should've make the staff floating around him. it will make MC looks more formidable. 😎

Dex-chan lover
the ninja deciding to leave the party after getting back to town has the same energy of that one party that raided the Great Tomb of Nazarick hell they even got in a colosseum!

Dex-chan lover
I really hate those "hero party are a bunch of idiots" kind of mangas. I at least hope they get killed here as an innovation.

I knew it wasn't going to be over with this chapter, now I have to wait another week to hopefully see the hero party get rekt.
By the way, F for the Pillow Ghost that got stabbed by the silver sword, I will miss him

Dex-chan lover
Humanity really said let’s use a bunch of spoiled brats with no concept of consequences to defeat the demon lords

Dex-chan lover
Keep the assassin/ninja and toss the rest in the tentacle pit.

Users who are viewing this thread