Shitsurenshita node Vtuber Hajimetara Toshiue no Onee-san ni Motemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That’s not how it works in Japan is 18 while dating someone whose 17 and you 20 makes you a pedo some of y’all need to learn the law
My point is that using local law as a rule on peadophilia, that would mean that to the Japanese a lot of countries with a lower age of consent would be legal peadophilia. Which seems silly to me.

Dex-chan lover
My point is that using local law as a rule on peadophilia, that would mean that to the Japanese a lot of countries with a lower age of consent would be legal peadophilia. Which seems silly to me.
Yeah but the thing in the United States some states have the age of consent at 16 lol so you don’t have to travel far but just because the age of consent is 16 doesn’t mean you won’t be a pedo

Yeah but the thing in the United States some states have the age of consent at 16 lol so you don’t have to travel far but just because the age of consent is 16 doesn’t mean you won’t be a pedo
I don't understand. If the girls in this manga are peadophiles because he is below the age of consent. Then why does having a lower age of consent mean you still are a peadophile? Does the law matter or not? Or do you think it should be 18 for all?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. If the girls in this manga are peadophiles because he is below the age of consent. Then why does having a lower age of consent mean you still are a peadophile? Does the law matter or not? Or do you think it should be 18 for all?
Hey the world is a different place compared to where you live my law is not the same in Europe or Japan but all I know if the person ain’t 18 I’m leaving lmao also he is 17 right and the girls are 22 if I’m correct right

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this is not Pedophilia. People who look way too young and are short deserve to find love. If we're ever to find dates someone has to be into people who are short and look like teens.
Edit: Nevermind he's actually a minor and not some 20 something who looks like a teen.

Users who are viewing this thread